News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary - An SSBB Roleplay.

Started by Joeofmars, October 20, 2007, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

Quote from: Flitterbie on October 26, 2007, 03:53:58 PM
((Gotcha.

And I always thought that TP was about 3-400 years after OoT, and WW was about 1000. I'd rather only have one alternate timeline (Majora's Mask). It makes things a lot simpler.))

Ganondorf applauded himself mentally as his newest monstrosity was completed. He figured he had given Link enough time to appreciate the adrenaline rush. He vanished.

He re-appeared a few yards behind Link. "So nice to see you once more, child," he said sarcastically. "Or, I suppose I should be more polite. What is it that they call you now? The 'Hero of Twilight' or something to that effect?" The Gerudo laughed at the phrase. "Some hero you turned out to be. The only reason you became a hero was killing me. And," he paused, looking down at himself, "I'm not dead.

"Before you get a chance to speak, I must warn you, I'm sad to say that I will not be having the honor of slaying you. Instead, I will leave it to my newest creation." As he said this, he snapped his fingers, once more disappearing. In his place, something much more horrifying appeared. Well over 20 feet in height, the creature's main body appeared spherical and metallic, and armour-coated limbs spurt out from its side and bottom. A smaller, helmeted sphere topped the being, presumably its head. In its hand it weilded two large scythes, threating in their appearance. This creation was one of Ganondorf's best, in his mind. It was his combination of a Darknut and a Greap.

The dark wizard had also noticed Snake, though, and decided to give the spy a small treat. Before leaving, he created a Trowlon, hoping to catch Snake off-guard and deposit him in some random location. In this case, the city where Lucas has found himself.

((For the record, WG24, I'm going to roleplay the Greapnut, if you don't mind. This isn't the epic battle I was talking about before, but it should be good.
Ooc: Yeah, I'm fine with you using the Greapnut. It would be much more exciting that way. I also have a question. Is this during or after the events of Twilight Princess? I'm guessing its after Twilight Princess, since Your saying that Ganondorf didn't really die.

Flitterbie

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 26, 2007, 08:22:49 PM
Quote from: Flitterbie on October 26, 2007, 03:53:58 PM
((Gotcha.

And I always thought that TP was about 3-400 years after OoT, and WW was about 1000. I'd rather only have one alternate timeline (Majora's Mask). It makes things a lot simpler.))

Ganondorf applauded himself mentally as his newest monstrosity was completed. He figured he had given Link enough time to appreciate the adrenaline rush. He vanished.

He re-appeared a few yards behind Link. "So nice to see you once more, child," he said sarcastically. "Or, I suppose I should be more polite. What is it that they call you now? The 'Hero of Twilight' or something to that effect?" The Gerudo laughed at the phrase. "Some hero you turned out to be. The only reason you became a hero was killing me. And," he paused, looking down at himself, "I'm not dead.

"Before you get a chance to speak, I must warn you, I'm sad to say that I will not be having the honor of slaying you. Instead, I will leave it to my newest creation." As he said this, he snapped his fingers, once more disappearing. In his place, something much more horrifying appeared. Well over 20 feet in height, the creature's main body appeared spherical and metallic, and armour-coated limbs spurt out from its side and bottom. A smaller, helmeted sphere topped the being, presumably its head. In its hand it weilded two large scythes, threating in their appearance. This creation was one of Ganondorf's best, in his mind. It was his combination of a Darknut and a Greap.

The dark wizard had also noticed Snake, though, and decided to give the spy a small treat. Before leaving, he created a Trowlon, hoping to catch Snake off-guard and deposit him in some random location. In this case, the city where Lucas has found himself.

((For the record, WG24, I'm going to roleplay the Greapnut, if you don't mind. This isn't the epic battle I was talking about before, but it should be good.
Ooc: Yeah, I'm fine with you using the Greapnut. It would be much more exciting that way. I also have a question. Is this during or after the events of Twilight Princess? I'm guessing its after Twilight Princess, since Your saying that Ganondorf didn't really die.

((After.))

20fan

Still in Hyrule Snake saw a creature,
to snake it resembled a metal gear.

Flitterbie

Quote from: 20fan on October 27, 2007, 06:39:43 AM
Still in Hyrule Snake saw a creature, the dark wizard had called it a greapnut...
what did that mean,to snake it resembled a metal gear.

((Ganondorf never referred to it by name. I merely did in its description.))

20fan

Quote from: Flitterbie on October 27, 2007, 07:12:16 AM
Quote from: 20fan on October 27, 2007, 06:39:43 AM
Still in Hyrule Snake saw a creature, the dark wizard had called it a greapnut...
what did that mean,to snake it resembled a metal gear.

((Ganondorf never referred to it by name. I merely did in its description.))
it was never mentionedi n the rp but somehow snake found information on it i guess.

Flitterbie

20fan

No, I read on the smash bros site that snake gathers information on his enemies but i might be wrong *goes to edit post*

Flitterbie

Quote from: 20fan on October 27, 2007, 08:38:23 AM
No, I read on the smash bros site that snake gathers information on his enemies but i might be wrong *goes to edit post*

((He can, but Ganondorf never named him outside of his thought and/or possibly Subspace.))

20fan

anyway Snake gazed up at creature it could crush anything with a single blow,
what could destroy this twisted creation?

Flitterbie

Quote from: 20fan on October 27, 2007, 09:31:57 AM
anyway Snake gazed up at creature it could crush anything with a single blow,
what could destroy this twisted creation?

((Also, no offense, 20, but this was meant as a Link/Ganondorf thing, not a Link/Ganondorf/Snake thing. Hence his sending the Trowlon to get you to Lucas, who was looking for someone to RP with anyway.))

20fan

kinda figured that Snake wanted nothing to do with this battle so he went to find a portal ,
luckily for him as soon as he stepped backward he found a open portal to another world...

Flitterbie

Quote from: 20fan on October 27, 2007, 09:37:53 AM
kinda figured that Snake wanted nothing to do with this battle so he went to find a portal ,
luckily for him as soon as he stepped backward he found a open portal to another world...

((Also, just as a word of advice, I'd save Italics for thoughts and use either (()) or OOC: for out of character stuff.))

20fan

Quote from: Flitterbie on October 27, 2007, 09:39:12 AM
Quote from: 20fan on October 27, 2007, 09:37:53 AM

((Also, just as a word of advice, I'd save Italics for thoughts and use either (()) or OOC: for out of character stuff.))
((okay))

Joeofmars

Meta Knight stumbled apun Link and Ganondork fighting.He stayed a distance away so they wouldn't see him,and watched.

Flitterbie

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 27, 2007, 11:09:03 AM
Meta Knight stumbled apun Link and Ganondork fighting.He stayed a distance away so they wouldn't see him,and watched.

((1. Even if you are in charge of this, don't knock Ganondorf.
2. Ganondorf left.))