News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary - An SSBB Roleplay.

Started by Joeofmars, October 20, 2007, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

This is not happening. This can't be happening. I had killed Ganondorf already!  How am I going to defeat that thing! He looks even more powerful than Ganondorf himself! And now that Midna's gone... :( Link started to panic. He whistled and Epona came. He started riding Epona and took out his bow. It doesn't even seem like that thing has a weak spot. He started shooting arrows at it, but nothing happened. They just bounced off. If I can't figure out this thing's weak spot, I am doomed

Flitterbie

((Think about it. How did Link defeat the Darknut in the Temple of Time?))

The Greapnut lunged forward, swiping at Link with one scythe, while slamming the other into the ground in front of the hero in an attempt to knock him off the horse. However, when he leaned over to do so, it most likely became possible for Link to notice something atop the Greapnut's head: A hookshot target.

Joeofmars

OoC//Sorry...Ganondork was a typo!XD

It really wasn't on purpose,but it was hella funny!XD

Sorry,didn't realize he left.

Daft Pink

Quote from: Flitterbie on October 27, 2007, 12:32:14 PM

The Greapnut lunged forward, swiping at Link with one scythe, while slamming the other into the ground in front of the hero in an attempt to knock him off the horse. However, when he leaned over to do so, it most likely became possible for Link to notice something atop the Greapnut's head: A hookshot target.
Epona started going a little crazy, and then Link saw the hookshot target. He then whispered to Epona, "Stay here, I have a plan." He took out his hookshot, aimed for the target, and shot it. He then went to the Greapnut's head, and then stood on its shoulders. He kept on slashing on it with his sword and eventually the helmet became somewhat damaged. Then the greapnut started shaking its shoulders. Link started to lose his balance, and fell off, but luckily Epona was there and he fell on her. Wow, that was close. I still have a long ways to go to beat that thing, but I believe I will. It won't be easy though And with that, Link kept on riding on Epona.

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentio was walking around Castle Bleck when he felt a powerful force come from another dimention. "Hm...It seems that there is another powerful entity out there. I suppose I should go see what it is. It's boring around here anyways." He said snapping his fingers and dissapearing from that dimension and appeared next to Meta Knight who was watching Link fighting the greapnut. "You." He said in a calm voice pointing at him. "Tell me what's happening here."

Flitterbie

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 27, 2007, 07:10:58 PM

Epona started going a little crazy, and then Link saw the hookshot target. He then whispered to Epona, "Stay here, I have a plan." He took out his hookshot, aimed for the target, and shot it. He then went to the Greapnut's head, and then stood on its shoulders. He kept on slashing on it with his sword and eventually the helmet fell off. Then the greapnut started shaking its shoulders. Link started to lose his balance, and fell off, but luckily Epona was there and he fell on her. Wow, that was close. Now all I have to do is cut that thing's head. Link kept on riding on Epona.

((That was a little god-moddy when you said the Greapnut's helmet came off, don't you think?))

Daft Pink

Quote from: Flitterbie on October 27, 2007, 07:25:12 PM

Epona started going a little crazy, and then Link saw the hookshot target. He then whispered to Epona, "Stay here, I have a plan." He took out his hookshot, aimed for the target, and shot it. He then went to the Greapnut's head, and then stood on its shoulders. He kept on slashing on it with his sword and eventually the helmet fell off. Then the greapnut started shaking its shoulders. Link started to lose his balance, and fell off, but luckily Epona was there and he fell on her. Wow, that was close. Now all I have to do is cut that thing's head. Link kept on riding on Epona.

((That was a little god-moddy when you said the Greapnut's helmet came off, don't you think?))
Yeah, how about I edit that and have the helmet be somewhat damaged?

20fan

The sky was purple,tall buildings were everywhere ; Snake found himself in a city area.
He also saw a small blond haired boy,Snake didn't care he wanted to get out of this world but
that portral was one way only.
Lighting flashed in front of Snake; he knew if he couldn't get out of this dimension he would surely die.

MD_Slider

Lucas created a force field around himself as he saw a man wearing some sort of military uniform.  He ran towards him, lightning pelting Lucas' shield.  "Hey!  Do you speak English?!  I have no idea what's going on! Here, I'll help you."  He widened his force field to surround the other man as well.  "We really need to get out of here," Lucas said with a slight chuckle.

Triforce_Luigi

Luigi was at he Mario household when a roar came outside. He got out his Polturgust and went outside. He found a Greap and tried to suck it up. This failed and he was warped to  city. He saw a boy and a man in a military uniform.

Daft Pink

Epona started going a little crazy, and then Link saw the hookshot target. He then whispered to Epona, "Stay here, I have a plan." He took out his hookshot, aimed for the target, and shot it. He then went to the Greapnut's head, and then stood on its shoulders. He kept on slashing on it with his sword and eventually the helmet became somewhat damaged. Then the greapnut started shaking its shoulders. Link started to lose his balance, and fell off, but luckily Epona was there and he fell on her. Wow, that was close. I still have a long ways to go to beat that thing, but I believe I will. It won't be easy though And with that, Link kept on riding on Epona.
Ooc: There, I fixed it. I was wondering if you could make it so eventually, Link sees hookshot targets throughout the whole Greapnut's body. He eventually takes down the armor, and starts slashing at it. He cuts off his arms, legs, head etc. but they just grow back, so he goes for its heart, were he has even more armor. Would that be good?

Flitterbie

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 30, 2007, 07:51:27 PM

Ooc: There, I fixed it. I was wondering if you could make it so eventually, Link sees hookshot targets throughout the whole Greapnut's body. He eventually takes down the armor, and starts slashing at it. He cuts off his arms, legs, head etc. but they just grow back, so he goes for its heart, were he has even more armor. Would that be good?

((I was thinking more like the strategy he uses for Darknuts in TP *coughbombscough*

Note: If you haven't finished the game, that does remove a good deal of their armour quickly))

20fan

"Thanks" Snake said, "I'm Snake, that force field is quite impressive how'd you do that"
Snake noticed an man wearing coveralls and a green hat with an L on it wielding a vacuum cleaner.
Snake laughed at the small man's choice of weaponry.

MD_Slider

"Well, I just practiced and practiced and then- wait.  I don't think now is the best time to talk about this.  We need to get the heeberjeebers outta here!  Do either of you have an idea of what to do?"