News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary - An SSBB Roleplay.

Started by Joeofmars, October 20, 2007, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

((Sure)) "Look here plumber I easily overpower you, and I have no problem leaving this world with 1 behind"

Triforce_Luigi

(How does Snake know Luigi? And aren't we all clueless about sides?)

Joeofmars

OoC//Damn...lost in my own RP.Can someone explain to me whats going on?

Triforce_Luigi

Luigi, Lucas and Snake meet, but I do not know about anyone else.

Flitterbie

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 10:35:09 AM
Luigi, Lucas and Snake meet, but I do not know about anyone else.

((And Snake somehow magically knows who Luigi is, in addition to the fact that there are 'sides' in this (Did he read this thread or something?). Oh, and PT fell into a portal.))

20fan

Light

Quote from: 20fan on November 03, 2007, 03:33:24 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 31, 2007, 04:07:14 PM
Luigi realized what Snake..
(( :| ))
OOC// That was, however, not in quotes, which means that Luigi does not neccessarily (sp?) know who Snake is. It just makes it easier to write out, instead of saying "The random person".
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Daft Pink

Quote from: Flitterbie on November 03, 2007, 04:07:01 AM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 02, 2007, 10:42:55 PM
Quote from: Flitterbie on November 02, 2007, 07:31:55 PM
((Luigi, MD, 20, I'm bored. Do you guys mind if I join in?))
But isn't Link fighting the Greapnut?

((I was referring to Ganondorf.))
Ooc: Oh Ok, so Ganondorf leaves but the Greapnut is still attacking Link?

Triforce_Luigi

Luigi lowered his vacuum, though he was still ready to blast Snake with thunder should he prove treacherous.

Daft Pink

Quote from: Flitterbie on October 30, 2007, 07:58:49 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 30, 2007, 07:51:27 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 27, 2007, 07:10:58 PM
Quote from: Flitterbie on October 27, 2007, 12:32:14 PM
((Think about it. How did Link defeat the Darknut in the Temple of Time?))

The Greapnut lunged forward, swiping at Link with one scythe, while slamming the other into the ground in front of the hero in an attempt to knock him off the horse. However, when he leaned over to do so, it most likely became possible for Link to notice something atop the Greapnut's head: A hookshot target.
Epona started going a little crazy, and then Link saw the hookshot target. He then whispered to Epona, "Stay here, I have a plan." He took out his hookshot, aimed for the target, and shot it. He then went to the Greapnut's head, and then stood on its shoulders. He kept on slashing on it with his sword and eventually the helmet became somewhat damaged. Then the greapnut started shaking its shoulders. Link started to lose his balance, and fell off, but luckily Epona was there and he fell on her. Wow, that was close. I still have a long ways to go to beat that thing, but I believe I will. It won't be easy though And with that, Link kept on riding on Epona.
Ooc: There, I fixed it. I was wondering if you could make it so eventually, Link sees hookshot targets throughout the whole Greapnut's body. He eventually takes down the armor, and starts slashing at it. He cuts off his arms, legs, head etc. but they just grow back, so he goes for its heart, were he has even more armor. Would that be good?

((I was thinking more like the strategy he uses for Darknuts in TP *coughbombscough*

Note: If you haven't finished the game, that does remove a good deal of their armour quickly))
Ooc: Lol, sorry, I forgot since I beat the game last year. So you are saying that he uses bombs so the armor falls off? I think I just remembered now, and I never knew about that strategy. God, I'm retarted. It would have made it easier.  :| Then again, I never listened to Midna. :-\

Flitterbie

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 03, 2007, 05:55:39 PM
Quote from: Flitterbie on October 30, 2007, 07:58:49 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 30, 2007, 07:51:27 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on October 27, 2007, 07:10:58 PM
Quote from: Flitterbie on October 27, 2007, 12:32:14 PM
((Think about it. How did Link defeat the Darknut in the Temple of Time?))

The Greapnut lunged forward, swiping at Link with one scythe, while slamming the other into the ground in front of the hero in an attempt to knock him off the horse. However, when he leaned over to do so, it most likely became possible for Link to notice something atop the Greapnut's head: A hookshot target.
Epona started going a little crazy, and then Link saw the hookshot target. He then whispered to Epona, "Stay here, I have a plan." He took out his hookshot, aimed for the target, and shot it. He then went to the Greapnut's head, and then stood on its shoulders. He kept on slashing on it with his sword and eventually the helmet became somewhat damaged. Then the greapnut started shaking its shoulders. Link started to lose his balance, and fell off, but luckily Epona was there and he fell on her. Wow, that was close. I still have a long ways to go to beat that thing, but I believe I will. It won't be easy though And with that, Link kept on riding on Epona.
Ooc: There, I fixed it. I was wondering if you could make it so eventually, Link sees hookshot targets throughout the whole Greapnut's body. He eventually takes down the armor, and starts slashing at it. He cuts off his arms, legs, head etc. but they just grow back, so he goes for its heart, were he has even more armor. Would that be good?

((I was thinking more like the strategy he uses for Darknuts in TP *coughbombscough*

Note: If you haven't finished the game, that does remove a good deal of their armour quickly))
Ooc: Lol, sorry, I forgot since I beat the game last year. So you are saying that he uses bombs so the armor falls off? I think I just remembered now, and I never knew about that strategy. God, I'm retarted. It would have made it easier.  :| Then again, I never listened to Midna. :-\

((Technically, I've never tried it either, but I heard it somewhere, and it sounds logical.))

Joeofmars

Meta Knight was flying.He noticed 3 people standing around so he flew down to see if they noticed his ship

OoC//Yeah...I know that was cheap but...whatever.

Light

Quote from: Joeofmars on November 04, 2007, 06:57:25 AM
Meta Knight was flying.He noticed 3 people standing around so he flew down to see if they noticed his ship

OoC//Yeah...I know that was cheap but...whatever.
OOC// Omigod... the host of an RP with so much promise... uses hardly any description. So disappointing.  :-\

IC// Red ran across the ship, which had a smooth, flat surface. He reached a short, spherical being in front of him. "Who are you?" Red asked, trying to remain calm.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 05:53:50 PM
Luigi lowered his vacuum, though he was still ready to blast Snake with thunder should he prove treacherous.
"Hey hey hey, were all human here, at least i think..."
Snake said trying to avoid a fight