News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary - An SSBB Roleplay.

Started by Joeofmars, October 20, 2007, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

Link tried to think of other plans, since slashing the Greapnut with his sword wasn't working. What to do, what to do? he thought while riding on Epona. He decided to take a quick peek at his weapons. Ball and Chain? No. Gale Boomerang? No. Slingshot? Hells no! There! I could use my bombs and arrows. Link took out the bombs and his arrows. He put the bomb through the arrow, and but the bomb on fire. He then shot it at the Greapnut's leg. Some of the armor fell off, but just a little bit, and the Greapnut lost its balance, and fell down, but got back up quickly. The Greapnut also seemed to be a little faster, from part of the heavy armor falling off. It seems to work, but it will take a long time to beat that thing. I'll also have to be careful with it.

He decided to shoot the Greapnut again, this time on its other leg, but the Greapnut quickly dodged it. Darn it. He tried again, and this time, he hit it. The Greapnut then fell. Link then rode Epona at a rapid speed towards the Greapnut, and slashed his sword against its head. The Greapnut then hit Link with its sword, nearly killing Link. Link lay on the ground, semi-conscious. The last thing he saw was the Greapnut looking for him, but it would take him a while to find him, since he had landed right by a bush.

20fan

Triforce_Luigi

20fan

Snake went inside the store again and looked at the owner.
Snake looked at the name tag "Tom Nook,there is a corpse outside the building"
He then waited until Nook left and stole all the supplies necessary and left.

Triforce_Luigi

20fan

"So..., when did you become Mr.Moral? That Raccoon won't care" Snake said while drawing his gun
in case Luigi would betray him

Triforce_Luigi

"Wha- what is the gun out for?" said Luigi, a little panic creeping into his voice.

20fan

Snake lowered the gun and said "in case you betray me"

Triforce_Luigi

"Why would I do that? You are my best bet at survival in these weird universes."

20fan

Snake put the gun in it's holster and kept walking .

Triforce_Luigi

20fan

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 08, 2007, 05:24:25 PM
Luigi folkowed after.
Snake continued until he got tired and sat down on a nearby rock

Triforce_Luigi

Daft Pink

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 06, 2007, 08:02:57 PM
     Link tried to think of other plans, since slashing the Greapnut with his sword wasn't working. What to do, what to do? he thought while riding on Epona. He decided to take a quick peek at his weapons. Ball and Chain? No. Gale Boomerang? No. Slingshot? Hells no! There! I could use my bombs and arrows. Link took out the bombs and his arrows. He put the bomb through the arrow, and but the bomb on fire. He then shot it at the Greapnut's leg. Some of the armor fell off, but just a little bit, and the Greapnut lost its balance, and fell down, but got back up quickly. The Greapnut also seemed to be a little faster, from part of the heavy armor falling off. It seems to work, but it will take a long time to beat that thing. I'll also have to be careful with it.

He decided to shoot the Greapnut again, this time on its other leg, but the Greapnut quickly dodged it. Darn it. He tried again, and this time, he hit it. The Greapnut then fell. Link then rode Epona at a rapid speed towards the Greapnut, and slashed his sword against its head. The Greapnut then hit Link with its sword, nearly killing Link. Link lay on the ground, semi-conscious. The last thing he saw was the Greapnut looking for him, but it would take him a while to find him, since he had landed right by a bush.
The Greapnut eventually found Link. Thinking Link was dead, he held him up to make sure. Link then woke up. He saw the Greapnut grabbing him around his ribs with its middle finger and thumb. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" yelled Link. He took out his sword, and stabbed at a hole the Greapnut had in its armor around its middle finger. He cut off its middle finger, and the Greapnut lost its grip on Link, causing Link too fall. He barely survived the fall, and was trying to run towards Epona, but all he could do was walk. Link was bleeding all over his body now.

Epona rushed towards Link, and Link quickly got on Epona, with the Greapnut slashing its sword really close to Link's head. I am so lucky I am alive right now. I should be more careful. Link looked around to see if he had any potions. He then saw a red potion, and drank it. "They're, better." said Link. He took out his bombs and arrows, and shot at the Greapnut once again, this time on its other leg. He then rushed with Epona and went in between the Greapnut's legs. He then shot at the Greapnut's back twice. All of the Greapnut's armor from its legs and its back had fallen off.

20fan

"I'm tired of this world too many cutesy animals" Snake said in disgust while looking for another portal.