News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary - An SSBB Roleplay.

Started by Joeofmars, October 20, 2007, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 10, 2007, 07:13:40 PM
     A tear dropped down Link's face. He had failed. The Greapnut would now eat him. I'm going to die. Everyone in Hyrule is going to die. The Greapnut held Link up to his face once more, and got him really close. No. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN! Suddenly, Link got full with energy, and a light started sorrounding him. The Greapnut let go of him, and Link was still floating. Light shot out from the Triforce he had on his left hand. He then began to use a secret skill. The Triforce Slash, Link's Final Smash. Two Triforces sorrounded the Greapnut, and trapped him. Link then started slashing the Greapnut like mad, and the Triforces somehow made the slashes bigger. The Greapnut kept on getting slashed, and then Link went in for the final blow. Link stabbed the Master Sword foward, and then a ray of light went right throught the Greapnut. The Greapnut fell down on the ground, and died.

Link then slowly dropped down. He then landed on the ground, and he looked at his left hand again. The Triforce had stopped glowing. Link had finished doing a skill, that he didn't have the slightest clue what it was. He looked around, and saw that Ganondorf was gone. Then, a weird creature in a floating device came from a hole of darkness that was formed in the ground. It had no hands. It was the Ancient Minister.

The Ancient Minister laughed. "I am impressed. You don't seem that weak after all." said the Minister. "Who are you?!" yelled Link. "I," said the Minister, "am the Ancient Minister. It seems that you have learned a new technique. The Final Smash." "Final Smash? What are you talking about?!" asked Link. "When light sorrounded you, and the Triforce on your left hand glowed. What followed after that was your Final Smash, the Triforce Slash. The reason you did that is because I had a Smash ball appear next to you. I didn't want you to die yet." The Ancient Minister then laughed, and made hole of darkness around Link, causing Link and Epona to fall into an entirely different dimension.
OOC// Why is everyone controlling a very important character, the Ancient Minister? I thought you could only RP as one.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 11, 2007, 08:38:51 AM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 11, 2007, 08:37:57 AM
Ooc: Hey 20fan, Triforce_Luigi, is it ok with you guys if Link ends up with you guys somehow? I can't think of what dimension Link could have gone too. ???

OOC:I don't have a problem with it, ask 20fan.
((No problem))

Triforce_Luigi

Luigi still didn't trust Snake, and was wary.

20fan

Snake punched luigi in the nose and drew his gun

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on November 11, 2007, 04:41:35 PM

"What was that for?!?" yelled Luigi angrily.

20fan

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 11, 2007, 04:54:30 PM

"I no longer trust you Luigi. You seem like you could betray me at any moment so I decided to attack before  you did the same " He then kicked luigi

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on November 11, 2007, 04:59:31 PM

"I no longer trust you Luigi. You seem like you could betray me at any moment so I decided to attack before  you did the same " He then kicked luigi

"Why would I betray you!?! I've already said you are my best bet at survival!" cried Luigi as he fired lightning bolts at Snake, quickly followed by a blasst of freezing air from the Polturgust.

20fan

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 11, 2007, 05:02:20 PM

"Why would I betray you!?! I've already said you are my best bet at survival!" cried Luigi as he fired lightning bolts at Snake, quickly followed by a blasst of freezing air from the Polturgust.
"I Don't trust you anyway " he rolled on the ground and fired ten shots at Luigi

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on November 11, 2007, 05:06:14 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 11, 2007, 05:02:20 PM

"I Don't trust you anyway " he rolled on the ground and fired ten shots at Luigi

Luigi froze the shots in midair with a burst of Ice Element from his vacuum. He then shot fire and lightning at Snake.

20fan

Snake sommersaulted behind Luigi and kicked him.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on November 11, 2007, 05:09:16 PM
Snake sommersaulted behind Luigi and kicked him.

Luigi was knocked forward. He shot thunder back at Snake, then rushed in with a punch and a kick.

20fan

Snake dodged the thunder but was punched and kicked in the face, causing him to bleed furiously.
"YOU"VE DONE IT NOW PLUMBER" Snake rapidly punched and kicked Luigi.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: 20fan on November 11, 2007, 05:17:31 PM
Snake dodged the thunder but was punched and kicked in the face, causing him to bleed furiously.
"YOU"VE DONE IT NOW PLUMBER" Snake rapidly punched and kicked Luigi.

Luigi was hit by some of the puches, but he managed to roll away before any real damage was done. He fired a barrage of lightning, fire, water, and ice at Snake.

20fan

Snake dodged it all and unleashed a barrage of punches

Triforce_Luigi

Luigi leapt over Snake and tried to footstool jump on Snake's head.