News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Purest Chaos

Started by Dr.Hobo2, October 29, 2007, 05:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"Obviously, you already know my name," said Lux, shaking the hand.

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah. Right." He said taking another look at the list. "It seems that the next guy I need to find is Alex." He started to walk off. "Okay, let's go."

Triforce_Luigi

Lux followed, still a little stunned.

Dr.Hobo2

"Um...would you happen to know this guy?" He said showing Lux the picture of Alex.

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

"Darn. Oh well. I guess we'll have to find him the old fashion way." He said looking around. "Where do you think we should look first?"

MD_Slider

Miles had just woken up after a late night of partying.  While wandering around the town half asleep, he was rudely greeted by his grumbling stomach, "Ugh, I'm starving," he muttered.  His hunger grew and before he knew it he was searching frantically for food.  He saw a pair of people, a boo and a human, and approached them, "Dude! Do you guys have any idea where I can get some food?! I'm starved!"

Dr.Hobo2

"Nop-" He looked at Miles and looked back at the paper. He held up the paper to get a picture comparison. "You wouldn't happen to be...Miles. Would you?"

MD_Slider

"Uh, yeah I am but I gotta go, I'm starving!" and with that Miles dashed off to find a restaurant.

Dr.Hobo2

"...Huh?" Matt stood there dazed and confuzed. He then snapped back to reality. "Hey! Wait up!" He started running after Miles. I can't beleive that I'm doing this right now!

Triforce_Luigi

Lux stayed there for a moment, then vanished out of sight. He reappeared hn front of Miles, stopping him.

MD_Slider

Miles sharply turned around to see the human following him and the boo suddenly in front of him.  "Ahh!!! Would ya stop followin' me! I'm reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally HUNGRY!!! Whadda ya want, dudes?!!"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...It's not what we want. It's what this guy wants." (That sort of sounded like it would come from the Mafia. :P) Matt said. "Well...I suppose we could all eat right now. It's give me time to sort of explain what's going on."

MD_Slider

"If you're buyin', then I'll listen to you as long as you want!" Miles said with a chuckle as he began to follow the human, not knowing what he was about to get himself into.

Dr.Hobo2

"Okay then...I guess." He said a bit nervous not knowing how much this guy could eat. "Do you know a good place to eat. I haven't been in this kingdom for too long."