News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Purest Chaos

Started by Dr.Hobo2, October 29, 2007, 05:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MD_Slider

"Hmm..actually I just moved in too....oh look! There's a little cafe! We can go there!" Miles said as he pulled his benefactor's arm to the restaurant.

Dr.Hobo2

(Hey, I had benefactor for vocabulary 3 weeks ago! :P) Matt couldn't help but be pulled along. "Um...By the way, the name's Mephistopheles but you can call me Matt."

MD_Slider

"Well, my name's Miles, " he said still rushing to the cafe, "but you can call me a hungry Ukiki until the bill is payed and my stomach is full.  Who are you?" Miles said as he pointed to the boo.

Dr.Hobo2

Uh oh...My wallet doesn't like the sound of his 'nick-name' He sat down at the table with Miles and picked up the menu to look at it.

Triforce_Luigi

Bubblez

Hey guys, sorry but I can't be a part of this.  I just don't really feel like it.

Dr.Hobo2

MD_Slider

"Okey dokey, Lux," Miles looked at his menu and got a waitress' attention.  "Ok I'll have the triple pancake  combo with eggs, scrambled with a dash of pepper please, the fruit salad hold the cantaloupe, hash browns with extra ketchup, two English muffins with raspberry jam, a parfait, three chocolate chip cookies and a cold milk with a bendy straw please.  I'm done, what do you guys want?"

OoC: I wanna change my character to a Yoshi, please.  ;)

Joeofmars

Alex awoke with a start from a pinge of hunger.He was still laying in the park.He got up and looked around.Kingdom D was still as sickenly beautiful as ever.He walked around some more before finally finding a cafe and walked in.It was a small,extremely clean little place.He noticed a human,boo and mankey at a table,though he paid no mind to them.He walked up to the bar and sat.

"What can I get'cha koop?"The barkeep said.

"Give me a burger and a punch."Alex said cooly as the barkeep wrote down the order and made the boo chefs get to work.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Okay, but only because we're not too far into the story.

Ic// Ouch, that's going to hurt. "I'll just take some pancakes and some milk."

Triforce_Luigi

"Meh," said Lux with  shrug.

MD_Slider

"Alright, so what's going on here?" the Yoshi asked as he chomped down his food.

OoC: I'm editing my character profile to make it a Yoshi.

Dr.Hobo2

Matt just frooze there for a second. He just realizing that even he didn't really know what was going on. "Well...Um...you see."

Ooc// Okay then. I'm going to take a shower now.

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// And now I'm back!

Ic// "Um...Okay, so I was walking around the city and all the sudden, all the streets are empty and the only person there is a guy shrouded in shadows. He wves me over to him." He made glances around to make sure everybody was listening.