News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Purest Chaos

Started by Dr.Hobo2, October 29, 2007, 05:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitterbie

Kleft looked around Kingdom D's main city, having no clue where to go. Upon being invited from the Koopa village in the Light Kingdom, the Paratroopa had instantly decided to come, sure he would meet much less prejudice here. Or at least, he hoped so.

Dr.Hobo2

Matt continued on with his story after taking a bite of the food that was brought. "I was already very weirded out about this so I walk away, but then he calls me by my name. I mean this is a complete stranger and he knows my name. He gave me this paper," He said holding up the paper with the names and pictures on it. "and tells me that if I bring him these people, he'll tell us the 'truth.'"

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ This is all in paper form right?

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Yes, it is. Like Paper Mario and PM:TTYD not like SPM.

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Okay, now are you going to make an Ic post? :P

Triforce_Luigi

Onc/ I cannot think of anything to say.

Dr.Hobo2

You're cold and sarcastic. How could you not think of anything to say to a weird story like that?

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Oh yeah! Tyvm.
ic/"Sure ya did." said Lux sarcastically.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey! I'm sereous about this! I want to find out what this 'truth' is." Said Matt raising his voice.

Triforce_Luigi

"I would suggest you watch your temper, or Dimentio may kick you out. And I am sure you would not like that," said Lux coldly.

Dr.Hobo2

Matt lifted his finger as if to say something but was completely stumped by this comment. "...Well, I still want to find out what this 'truth' thing really is." Matt said taking another bite of his food.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux merely shrugged. He was smiling on the inside about finding this kids weak point.

Dr.Hobo2

Matt sat there with a frown on his face. He never liked to be stumped when trying to be sereous. He sat there and looked around the restaurant.

Triforce_Luigi

Getting bored, Lux got an idea. He vanished from his spot at he table and reappeared in front of Matt, using his Spook ability to try and scare him.
Ooc/ Think like Bow's power in Paper Mario.