News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

You Know What Would Be Cool For A Pok?mon?

Started by JrDude, March 20, 2008, 08:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen Khan

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 09, 2008, 11:21:40 AM
Quote from: NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK on March 22, 2008, 05:21:16 PM
Quote from: JrDude on March 22, 2008, 05:19:06 PM
Quote from: NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK on March 22, 2008, 05:18:12 PM
o.0 Aren't they brother and sister though?! Since when was incest cool...  :|
Where did you hear brother and sister?
And there isn't only 1 Latios and Latias, the only pok?mon that there's 1 of is Mewtwo (And maybe Mew)
I thought they explained that in the Latios and Latias Movie...  :-\
The anime screws a few things up. Like how there's supposed to be one Mew. Explain Lucario and the Mystery of Mew then. One Lugia? One telepathic Lugia.
again, the anime ≠ games

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on April 09, 2008, 11:56:11 AM
And there isn't only 1 Latios and Latias, the only pok?mon that there's 1 of is Mewtwo (And maybe Mew)
The anime screws a few things up. Like how there's supposed to be one Mew. Explain Lucario and the Mystery of Mew then. One Lugia? One telepathic Lugia.
again, the anime ≠ games

Exactly. The anime isn't the same as the games.
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

Neerb

Since when is there only one Mew?  I thought Mew was an entire species, but it's just really hard to find now since most of them somehow died out.  As for Lugia, it is also a species, but there is simply one that is more powerful than all the others.  That Lugia lives forever at the bottom of the sea near Shamouti Island, as seen in Pokemon 2000.

Therefore, the anime doesn't really screw up the games... well, actually, there is ONE difference I can think of:  in the First Movie, Mewtwo is a clone created from Mew's eyelash DNA, but if you read the books in the Cinnabar Mansion in the original Red, Blue, and Yellow, then it says that Mewtwo was actually Mew's offspring!  I personally prefer the anime's story on this one.

えっちーせんぱい

Even if it was to happen, Yellow isn't a Primary color. The primary colors are Red, Blue, and Green, since you have to mix all three of those to get other colors.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Blaziken on April 10, 2008, 08:56:57 AM
Even if it was to happen, Yellow isn't a Primary color. The primary colors are Red, Blue, and Green, since you have to mix all three of those to get other colors.
You got it mixed up.

Red, Blue, and Yellow are primary colors.

Blue+Yellow=Green

What colors make up Yellow? You mix Blue and Yellow to obtain Green, therefore Green is not a primary color.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 10, 2008, 12:16:16 PM
You got it mixed up.

Blue+Yellow=Green

What colors make up Yellow? You mix Blue and Yellow to obtain Green, therefore Green is not a primary color.
I could have swore Red and Green made Yellow.

Or maybe you're thinking of a printer, and i'm thinkink of a TV; his says both: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_color

Neerb

Dude, I learned this stuff back in Pre-K: 
Primary colors = red, blue, and yellow
Secondary colors =  purple (red + blue), green (blue + yellow), and orange (yellow + red)

It doesn't matter what the TV says, the primaries are r,b,&y.  If you think we're wrong, try mixing paints together.

JrDude

Quote from: Blaziken on April 11, 2008, 07:16:59 AM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 10, 2008, 12:16:16 PM
You got it mixed up.

Blue+Yellow=Green

I could have swore Red and Green made Yellow.

Or maybe you're thinking of a printer, and i'm thinkink of a TV; his says both: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_color
*hinthint*
Get off the computer and lay off the video games and go to school
too video game/computer much is intercourse ing your mind up.
[move][/move]
Dude .

WiinolikePS3

You're ALL wrong.

Or, actually, you're all right.

Red, Blue, and Yellow are the Pastel Primary colors, like when you mix paint together.

Red, Blue, and Green are the primary colors of LIGHT, and when you mix Red and Green light together, it makes yellow.

Neerb

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 13, 2008, 06:46:21 PM
You're ALL wrong.

Red, Blue, and Yellow are the Pastel Primary colors, like when you mix paint together.

Red, Blue, and Green are the primary colors of LIGHT, and when you mix Red and Green light together, it makes yellow.

So, do Red and Blue or Green and Blue make Orange????

Matt

No. Latias and Latios is enough. Kthxbai.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on April 13, 2008, 07:39:11 PM
You're ALL wrong.

To be honest, I don't remember all of that.

I just remember the primaries.

I learned it 3 years ago...  :-\

Neerb

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on April 14, 2008, 02:13:52 PM
Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on April 13, 2008, 07:39:11 PM
You're ALL wrong.

To be honest, I don't remember all of that.

I just remember the primaries.

I learned it 3 years ago...  :-\

Well, if green and red light make up yellow, does shining a red-filter flashlight and a green-filter flashlight in the same place make yellow light??  I still say Yellow should be the third "primary color" in this instance, simply because it can be proven (via paints) while "green + red = yellow" cannot... unless you can prove it yourself.

taken to da limit

How did this get from latios and latias's offspring to the anime screwing it all up to finally primary colors of light and pigments??
???? ::)

Kilroy

The anime does sort of follow it's own thing. There was more than one Mew, but Mew evolved into the ###* other species that we know of...

### being the number of Pokemon that aren't lab created, or Arceus :P
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT