News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

What's your opinon on hacked pokemon?

Started by Qsmash, February 18, 2009, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qsmash

Well my cousin got action replay and learned how to hack pokemon. He hacked me some event pokemon without me knowing and said that he was doing me a favor. I deleted the pokemon that he hacked for me, but now I think that I might be having some regret. (Considering I have no event pokemon.)

I wanna know your opinion on hacked pogeyz.

Is it cheating if you hack just to get some legendary pokemon that you might never get?

Or, is it only cheating if you hack to win every single battle your in?

jnfs2014

Personally I've never used AR, and never intend to. Hacking devices in some cases are downright wrong, while others are with good reasoning. Say you are in a highly competitive battling tourney. Your opponent has gotten to the finals using hacked Pokemon. However, you have a surefire team that could easily annihilate him. Yet because of hacks, he defeats you. You then realize he was hacking, but you are too late. The queer fag has already left with his prize.....
On the other hand, sometimes a little hacking will not hurt. Say you want to finish your Pokedex. You collect and trade for weeks on end until it reads "492 Seen, 492 Caught." Seeing that you still miss one, you have a choice. Either wait for an Arceus event, or hack. But as for me, that would be qualified as an exception.

Razor The Hedgehog

I have hacked before but just for fun (i.e. messing with shinies and rares). I must say that it IS OK for getting Pokemon that you missed out on getting like Shayman by hacking the event item out used to get to Shayman and catch it there, not by using the Master Pokemon Cheat code to force it into the wild on Route 201 at LV2 like I seen on youtube. The way I see it, hacking out the event items that already came out is OK, however, teaching a caught Darkrai Roar of Time and Spacial Read just because you missed out on the movie event download is a NO-NO. "That's no good." ~ Sonic
Razor The Hedgehog LV150
Acrotecher LV20
HP: 3143/3143
ATP: 1266
ATA: 870
TP: 2066
DFP: 283
EVP: 1202
MST: 567
STA: 10

Pichu Lv. 15
HP: 32/32
Attack: 21
Defense: 13
Sp. Atk: 20
Sp. Def: 16
Speed: 23
Ability: Static

Rayquarian

Hacking is good fun, but I don't like hacked pokemon.  There are better ways to get event pokemon, like hacking the event item instead of the event pokemon.  The only I do with pokemon is on an emulator, usually attempting to get MissingNo. to appear.

Mutilator7

Going to the event is fun, and so is hacking the pokemon, but once you hack all that you think was difficult and took effort becomes easy, so sometimes it's dissapointing becuase it makes games not fun, this is somewhat true for pokemon.

Razor The Hedgehog

Quote from: Rayquarian on February 21, 2009, 10:04:25 AM
Hacking is good fun, but I don't like hacked pokemon.  There are better ways to get event pokemon, like hacking the event item instead of the event pokemon.  The only I do with pokemon is on an emulator, usually attempting to get MissingNo. to appear.
I just said that... -.-
Razor The Hedgehog LV150
Acrotecher LV20

Pichu Lv. 15

Rayquarian

Quote from: Razor The Hedgehog on February 21, 2009, 04:01:44 PM
I just said that... -.-
And...

Razor The Hedgehog

Quote from: Rayquarian on February 21, 2009, 04:06:43 PM
I just said that... -.-
And...

Hacking the event item instead of the event pokemon.... It seems that noone reads anymore...
Razor The Hedgehog LV150
Acrotecher LV20

Pichu Lv. 15

tibar21

didn't know you could. lol.
i've never even used action replay before.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Rayquarian

Quote from: Razor The Hedgehog on February 21, 2009, 04:13:04 PM
Quote from: Rayquarian on February 21, 2009, 04:06:43 PM
I just said that... -.-
And...

Hacking the event item instead of the event pokemon.... It seems that noone reads anymore...
Just because we share the same opinion doesn't mean I can't restate it.

Lotos

bluaki

I use action replay some, and only use it on some ridiculous things.
I'll use it to get event Pokemon, but make the way I get those event Pokemon be as legit as possible by just getting the item for it.
For the event Pokemon without a ingame event, like say Celebi, I just catch it at a really low level in the first forest of the game (yes, I even make the caught location match as much as possible >_>).
Um, and I don't exactly like 7:1 gender ratios giving me a male Pokemon of a species that looks extremely girlish, so I might mess with that. And I might cheat for a TM or two of the ones that there are only one of in the game or the way to get more is ridiculous. And I might use it with shinies. And I've cheated with the berry system once.

Macawmoses

I'm not a fan of hacked Pokemon. I really don't see a need for them at all. Will I use them? Yes. But I like to try for things the old fashioned way first, then, once finished the game, exploit it as many ways as possible.

Blaperile

No, I don't like hacked Pokémon, don't use them, so don't hack them.
Blaziken must be a character in Super Smash Bros!

Skye8600

Hacking is only ok if you are trying to finish your pokedex and you have no way of getting the pokemon you are missing. Its only ok to battle with them if yur opponent knows it and you are both using hacked pokes. Thats my opinion.