News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Who are you starting out with for Platinum?

Started by Razor The Hedgehog, February 19, 2009, 09:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor The Hedgehog

Razor The Hedgehog LV150
Acrotecher LV20
HP: 3143/3143
ATP: 1266
ATA: 870
TP: 2066
DFP: 283
EVP: 1202
MST: 567
STA: 10

Pichu Lv. 15
HP: 32/32
Attack: 21
Defense: 13
Sp. Atk: 20
Sp. Def: 16
Speed: 23
Ability: Static

Gwen Khan

I used Piplup for Pearl, Chimchar for Diamond, so I'll use Turtwig for Platinum

Rayquarian

Whenever I do get Platinum, I'm starting out with Turtwig...again.  I find it really boring going through with Piplup, and I don't want to start with Chimchar, despite it being the only good non-legendary fire type in the game.

Qsmash

Macawmoses

Quote from: Razor The Hedgehog on February 19, 2009, 09:25:50 AM
I'm starting with Pichu. ^^
Not a starter.

I plan on starting with Chimchar this time around.

Level_9_Chao

Same, Chimchar cuz I've already used the other two.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

darkmario

I've played through diamond twice with teh chimp. I think i'll try out piplup.

GreatGonzales106

I already started with Piplup when I got Pearl, so it'll be a decision between Turtwig and Chimchar. That is, if I end up getting Platinum at all.

tibar21

in pearl i used piplup. i still use him at level 85. i think i'll use the monkey this time.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Shujinco2

Doodle

Well, I chose Chimchar in Diamond. Fire Monkies, ftw.
I'll probably pick Piplup next. Even though it doesn't really matter, I basically started with all of them. I got the other two starters over the GTS shortly after I started the game. :P

Before I didn't think I would get Platinum. Now...I'm leaning towards getting it. There's tons of new features, it's almost like an entirely new game.
YEAH

Spud

Chimchar. Went well in Pearl so why mess with a good thing? I'll probably trade the other starters I have in Pearl anyways.

Matt

I'll be going with Chimchar as I did in my Diamond game, Turtwig and Piplup have too many weaknesses, and if I recall... you go up against most of them at the start.

Macawmoses

Chimchar is a bit harder to start off with. But the nice thing is that it's one of the few fire types available.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Lord Layton on March 19, 2009, 04:10:45 PM
Chimchar is a bit harder to start off with. But the nice thing is that it's one of the few fire types available.
It's like one of the only fire types available.  I found that relatively frustrating.