Platinum is CASUAL!?

Started by jnfs2014, April 06, 2009, 08:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

How the heck is the E4 so easy!?

Nayrman

Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 06, 2009, 08:13:09 AM
How the heck is the E4 so easy!?
E4 was almost painfully easy, except for Cynthia....her garchomp was a blatant ninny. How the intercourse  is a lvl 62 garchomp faster than a lvl 67 Luxray!?

SkyMyl

jnfs2014

Seriously, I used a Lv72 Alakazam and a Lv60 Infernape. :|

Friendly Hostile

How the intercourse  do you people manage to hit these levels so easily  before the E4 without wanting to shoot yourself from boredom?

Lotos

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 06, 2009, 09:19:43 AM
How the intercourse  do you people manage to hit these levels so easily  before the E4 without wanting to shoot yourself from boredom?

No idea.  It was a pain in the ass getting my Torterra in Diamond to 100.

jnfs2014

It's called trading so you get 1.5 EXP.

Matt

I don't pay attention to how easy the E4 is, because I find most of them easy. Although I managed to beat the E4 with mainly just my Infernape who was level 68 at the time, along with my Gyarados(level36), in which I was just leveling up with exp. share and using to revive Infernape.

DededeCloneChris

You all know that the Elite Four's Pokémon rise up in levels after you defeat them and Cynthia too? Their levels rise up between 68 to 76.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: JNFS2014 on April 06, 2009, 01:48:51 PM
It's called trading so you get 1.5 EXP.
I don't ever trade anymore, so that might be why.

Nayrman

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 06, 2009, 09:19:43 AM
How the f*** do you people manage to hit these levels so easily  before the E4 without wanting to shoot yourself from boredom?
After pokemon Red and Blue came out, I learned how to level grind while multitasking (essentially using my left hand to control the DS and right hand to surf the web or write and such)

Level_9_Chao

I must just be impatient... all my guys are between 49-55 so it's a struggle for me. It actually seems just as hard as D/P, and my guys are about the same if not higher now. I just hate level grinding.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

jnfs2014

Trade a Machop for an Abra in Oreburgh and train it endlessly.

Rayquarian

If the game is so easy, make it hard on yourselves.  You don't have to overlevel before the E4, you know.

Nayrman

Quote from: Rayquarian on April 08, 2009, 02:37:15 PM
If the game is so easy, make it hard on yourselves.  You don't have to overlevel before the E4, you know.
I actually don't. The only pokemon I had that was higher than Cynthia's Garchomp was my Luxray (and my Girantia was at level 55, significantly lower than most of her pokemon).
The problem is that all the trainers besides Cynthia (who was a worthy challenge) suffers from the flaw of all the gym leaders, that pretty much all of their pokemon are the same type. I don't have to train that hard when I know Bertha will send out all ground types and I can just send a moderately low level water or grass type and demolish them without even trying.