Arceus
8 (40%)
Mew
3 (15%)
Sunkern
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Macawmoses

I'm going to side with Mew in this. If only for the sole reason it is basically nostalgia. The Ancestor of all Pok?mon, the epitome of kindess, love, etc. We all know God, if it is a real thing, is cruel - so to me, Mew far more matches an idea God. One that is unintentional, doesn't get too involved - but is the cause for all future events.

Neerb

Kayo

Quote from: SmashBro25 on August 24, 2009, 08:17:35 PM
Why must God be cruel?
So you may fear him.

Now i feel like we're in serious discussion. D=
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: KAOS on August 25, 2009, 07:02:03 AM
Now i feel like we're in serious discussion. D=

GAH!  Never mind then; serious discussion doesn't belong on the internet.

On subject, has anyone besides me ever thought Mew looked oddly similar to Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie?  I think maybe they were related somehow... like, it took all four of them to make a living being:  Azelf=Willpower, Mesprit=Emotion, Uxie=Knowledge, and Mew=Body.  Thoughts?

Kayo

Quote from: SmashBro25 on August 25, 2009, 08:08:47 AM
has anyone besides me ever thought Mew looked oddly similar to Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie? 
i noticed that when i did a mutation of mew and uxie. :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Drezford_the_Rebell

two sides of the evolution vs. creationism argument. Though in all honesty:

I voted sunkern.

chaosgear

i voted sunkern. sunkern is just as god as any other pokemon. the dex entry for Arceus says that it created everything with its 10000 hands. there are two problems with that.

1. according to the legend, it didnt create anything. it was an egg that came out of nowhere that laid eggs for the other diety pokemon. no use of hands, just assexual reproduction.

2. it has no hands. its just a fat horse with a fin.