News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

You know what we need?

Started by Rayquarian, May 31, 2010, 05:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

A pokémon sort of like the personification of everything evil in the world.  They say that there's no such things as evil pokémon (bar the Evil Fox pokémon).  Well, I'd like to see one that's representative of evil.

jnfs2014

Eh....when it came out, Darkrai was the epitome of evil, but it was changed in the Rise of Darkrai movie. I however think it's still evil, as seen in the mystery dungeon series.

Neerb

Mewtwo wanted to raise a clone army to kill every living thing on the planet... until Ash died and made him all nice and stuff. Can't blame him, though; Ash dying can make anyone cheer up.

Rius

We already have one.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Shujinco2

inb4 red swirly screaming skull pokemon...

Night the Lucario

Well, they seem to be going for a Yin/Yang motif with these two. So we might be seeing one.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Allegory

RX-78-2

I've always thought that the 666th Pokémon should be something of a Dark-Fire Type, but stand upright like a Fighting or--some--Psychic Types. Maybe it could carry a little black stick or something for a spear. I don't think that that's that outlandish (yes, that's grammatically correct), as we've seen other Pokémon carry weapons and other items before (e.g. Kadabra, Alakazam, Farfetch'd, technically Smeargle, Cubone, and Marowak).

Then again, Pokémon of America might not allow something blatantly evil. :(
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Neerb

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on June 05, 2010, 05:45:57 PM
I've always thought that the 666th Pokémon should be something of a Dark-Fire Type, but stand upright like a Fighting or--some--Psychic Types. Maybe it could carry a little black stick or something for a spear. I don't think that that's that outlandish (yes, that's grammatically correct), as we've seen other Pokémon carry weapons and other items before (e.g. Kadabra, Alakazam, Farfetch'd, technically Smeargle, Cubone, and Marowak).

Then again, Pokémon of America might not allow something blatantly evil. :(

They allowed Ash, didn't they.  ;) :| :(

Seriously though, I definitely can't see that happening. This isn't Digimon, you know.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 06, 2010, 04:24:34 PM
They allowed Ash, didn't they.  ;) :| :(

Seriously though, I definitely can't see that happening. This isn't Digimon, you know.
lol, but Ash isn't a Pokémon.

Digimon did have some awesomely evil monsters though. Maybe Pokémon can do something similar...?

Neerb

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on June 06, 2010, 06:55:13 PM
lol, but Ash isn't a Pokémon.

Digimon did have some awesomely evil monsters though. Maybe Pokémon can do something similar...?

Eh, I don't know... Digimon are more of a civilized group, with humans battling with good ones against evil ones to save the world in the same way they would team up with and fight against good and evil humans. Pokemon, on the other hand, I've always seen more as animals, except in certain cases such as Mewtwo and Arceus.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 06, 2010, 07:13:14 PM
Eh, I don't know... Digimon are more of a civilized group, with humans battling with good ones against evil ones to save the world in the same way they would team up with and fight against good and evil humans. Pokemon, on the other hand, I've always seen more as animals, except in certain cases such as Mewtwo and Arceus.
I see your point, but I was just talking about the Pokémon franchise making a Pokémon that looked as evil as some of the Digimon out there.

In other words, Pokémon franchise + Digimon aesthetics influence = evil-looking Pokémon

JrDude

#666 could be an evo of Houndoom?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rayquarian

Neerb

Quote from: Hoagie Pennywhistle on June 08, 2010, 01:54:05 PM
Houndeath!

He needs to have 3 heads, though; they've teased me with a 1/3 Cerberus for too long...