News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Who thinks legendary pokemon are cheap?

Started by Transient Link, November 06, 2007, 02:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

I do I never like to raise a team with a legendary in it. I feel so dirty MEH! Also alot of them suck anyways lol. So ill just stick with my scyther :P

FearItself

I use only the OU legendaries, like Regice and Heatran, on my teams. I don't like the uber ones.

Avion-Finch

I DO NOT use legendaries on serious teams, but on whatever, definately, Ubers, though, NEVER!

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

The only legendary I would EVER consider allowed to be on my team would be mewtwo. And thats a stretch.

Kat95

.....I only battle with legendaries with my friends whenever we have a legendary tournament but other then that I dont use them for competitive play.I dont use them much anyways but they arent that cheap I mean they are still pokemon.

Light

The only legendaries I like to use (non-ubers, and I hardly use ubers) are Jirachi (used it in a tourney, definitely cam in handy) and Manaphy, as I'm training them.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

えっちーせんぱい

I only like using Latios and Latias if I can, Awesome type combination and pretty good stats win.

7Deadly$ins

I like legendaries. Screw you if you don't. I don't see the big deal over it, to be honest. Don't come up with the whole, "Look, look, their Base Stats are so much higher than everyone else's, boo hoo," or the even crappier, "People who use ubers aren't good enough to use anything else." For the most part, these Legendaries are avalbile in everyone's games. If you're in a tournament with no restrictions, there's no reason to limit yourself. :|

I'm a little spazzy on this issue, sorry to most of you. I'm getting really sick of being called less skilled than everyone else because I like to use my Shiny Ray from time to time, or my Lugia.

Yes, I have a problem with using ONLY Legendaries.

But those teams are usually crappy anyways, since so many legends are Phsyic, or Flying.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Kayo

Quote from: FearItself on November 06, 2007, 03:12:49 PM
I use only the OU legendaries, like Regice and Heatran, on my teams. I don't like the uber ones.
same here. i dont like ubers, theyre cheap. i have them for show, not competition.

but i do use regice, heatran, and other non-ubers.

oh yeah, and my shiny registeel ;D
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Transient Link

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on November 07, 2007, 10:51:37 AM
I like legendaries. Screw you if you don't. I don't see the big deal over it, to be honest. Don't come up with the whole, "Look, look, their Base Stats are so much higher than everyone else's, boo hoo," or the even crappier, "People who use ubers aren't good enough to use anything else." For the most part, these Legendaries are avalbile in everyone's games. If you're in a tournament with no restrictions, there's no reason to limit yourself. :|

I'm a little spazzy on this issue, sorry to most of you. I'm getting really sick of being called less skilled than everyone else because I like to use my Shiny Ray from time to time, or my Lugia.

But those teams are usually crappy anyways, since so many legends are Phsyic, or Flying.
It fine but still a little harsh...Once again either scyther :P :P

Matt

I only use legends for serous battles, and they are only Darkrai and Mewtwo. Otherwise i never use them, ill use Jolteon, Charizard, Hitmonlee and forgetz the others seeing i hardly ever battle anymore.

Lini

Ubers are probably pretty unfair, but most teams should be able to handle em anyways.  Only Legendaries I used were a Jirachi in Ruby(I need to find that) or my Near Perfect Regice for my "player 2 team"

Allegretto

I dont think they are that cheap. You gain them from your own hardwork of being a patient trainer, unless you used an action replay (glares) :-X

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on November 07, 2007, 10:51:37 AM

Exactly. I don't use them much, sometimes not at all (I like to use my T-Tar or Scizor instead :P)

But I still like to use my shiny Palkia and Ho-Oh from time to time  ;D

Zack777

Ledgindaryes are for people who can't raise normal pokemon