News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Manaphy Help!

Started by steelsauce, October 08, 2007, 11:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsauce

So I got a manaphy at the tru event, and I want to make it awsome.
1. Where can I find an IV calc for manaphy? seribii doesn't seem to have it..
2. which is better in your opinion (iyo?) special sweeper manaphy or raindance/rest/hydration?
thank you!

Lini

if you're looking for the serebii iv calculator, it's there.  Go to D/p and then go to D/P IV Calculator.  I kinda forgot what levels they arrive at, so if it's 1, you may need to IV battle and use the calculator.  I hear Metalkid's own is good too, but I don't know the url.  I would probably go with a sweeper manaphy, but a wall manaphy could be a potentially bigger pain :D

steelsauce

Quote from: Lini on October 08, 2007, 11:47:06 AM
if you're looking for the serebii iv calculator, it's there.  Go to D/p and then go to D/P IV Calculator.  I kinda forgot what levels they arrive at, so if it's 1, you may need to IV battle and use the calculator.  I hear Metalkid's own is good too, but I don't know the url.  I would probably go with a sweeper manaphy, but a wall manaphy could be a potentially bigger pain :D
no, seribii doesn't have manaphy
I'm using metalkids,
Manaphy - #490 (Bold)
HP:    12 - 13
Att:   14 - 15
Def:   23
SpA:   22 - 23
SpD:   18 - 19
Speed: 20 - 21
for the wall set
I think I can find sweepers easier than walls

Itachi

I would use Rest/Tail Glow/Surf/Grass Knot. You can sweep and recover off all the damage when needed.
3609-0712-2947 lol brollz

steelsauce

Quote from: Itachi on October 08, 2007, 12:29:51 PM
I would use Rest/Tail Glow/Surf/Grass Knot. You can sweep and recover off all the damage when needed.
but if you have raindance in there, its sleep and status is immediatly healed, and it gives a bonus to surf. I have a bold one anyway