News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Started by Neerb, April 20, 2011, 04:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

So, I'm giving this it's own thread.

The greatest game ever made, but made portable and nicer-looking, comes out June 19th.

Anyway, so far they've confirmed that this game will feature normal mode, Master Quest, and, just recently revealed, a BOSS MODE where you can fight all bosses in order or just pick one at a time. Awesomeness, but I hope mini-bosses count, like Dark Link.

Also, I just realized... I'm going to fight DEAD HAND again... with better graphics... IN 3D. *shivers*

Nayrman

First game I'm getting for the 3DS. Too bad it's three months after launch. @_@

SkyMyl

dawnwolfNxhoj

FruitFlow

Hope it has a bonus unlike our recent releases.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Riddler

What kind of bonus could this possibly have?

Pre-Order bonuses are usually in-game content for multiplayer games lately.
Even Pokemon Black/White didn't get a little figurine.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Riddler_Robin on April 20, 2011, 09:13:47 PM

I always wanted an Link-riding-Epona figurine or a Shigeru Miyamoto-riding-Epona.

FruitFlow

I was a bit disappointed that Black/White didn't offer a Reshiram/Zekrom figurine or stylus like they did with HeartGold/SoulSilver.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

A special AR card or a special stylus come to mind.

FruitFlow

Special Stylus is the only thing that came to my mind.
I forgot all about the AR.

Neerb

A stylus shaped like the Master Sword would be freaking intense. The thing is, though, we probably won't ever use the stylus with OoT 3D itself.

FruitFlow

It could probably be used for something minimal maybe.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 21, 2011, 09:04:44 PM
It could probably be used for something minimal maybe.
Like aiming arrows from the touch screen to target stuff on the upper screen.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 21, 2011, 09:16:50 PM
Or map marking like Spirit Tracks (which I have never played).

Neerb

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 21, 2011, 09:16:50 PM

Nope; everything will be done with the standard controls OR, as an optional alternative for aiming, with the gyroscopic motion sensor.

The touch screen WILL be used, as it's now your menu location, map location, and has several "buttons" to assign items to, but those are all thumb stuff, which is convenient since this game will be button and slider pad focused for better precision. This isn't Phantom Hourglass anymore... which is a good thing.