Metagross
Tyrannitar
Infernape
Lucario
Latias
Gengar

Kayo

Quote from: Cornwad on August 25, 2009, 08:30:37 AM
I think Salamence is considered standard. Isn't the only non-legendary Uber Garchomp? Either way, Parasect is great in Ubers.
Wobbuffet is uber too. and so is shedinja.

Parasect is nice there, but you have to wtch out. It has low speed and is incedibly vulnerable to flamethrower, as well as all the other comon uber moves (besides EQ)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Friendly Hostile

What a surprise, this turns into a competitive battling thread.

Drezford_the_Rebell

For pokemon purposes. Tauros is what I go for, however when it comes to battling Vaporeon is a beast.

Neerb

According to Smogon, Garchomp, Wobbuffet, and Wynaut are the only non-legendary Uber; no Shedninja.

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: SmashBro25 on August 25, 2009, 03:31:11 PM
According to Smogon, Garchomp, Wobbuffet, and Wynaut are the only non-legendary Uber; no Shedninja.

I think that Shedinja is viable because of the lack of entry hazards and sandstorm (except that Tyranitar is also viable in Ubers).  Like Blissey is viable in Ubers, it's not Uber itself but it can still be used in Uber teams.

Kayo

Im aware that Shedinja isn't really "Uber" but fits into that tier even better than NU.

and, waitwtf wynaut? ???? same reason as wobbuffet? i never have a problem killing a wynaut...its HP isnt high enough to pose a threat, but I guess its still Uber. Thats dumb, considering that its NFE. :|
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Diloon

Wynaut/Wobbafet, if played right, are guaranteed one kill a match. This was also the definition used for Garchomp when it was made Uber.

Togekiss is my fav. poke :U

tibar21

salemence. But I don't use legendaries or psados when I play.
My Salemence is the poop though.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Macawmoses

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on August 25, 2009, 11:20:38 AM
What a surprise, this turns into a competitive battling thread.
It was before you stepped in. All of those Pok?mon came off the OverUsed tier. Really, the discussion boils down to that part of it - not aesthetic, sentiment, whatever.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Rhadamanthus on August 25, 2009, 04:37:22 PM
It was before you stepped in. All of those Pok?mon came off the OverUsed tier. Really, the discussion boils down to that part of it - not aesthetic, sentiment, whatever.
Correction then;  this turns out to be a competitive thread.