Started by Drybones5, September 27, 2007, 07:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drybones5

I dare some to have a better profile than me :O

*waits for challenger*

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Húrin

Considering the time I spent making mine, I'd say it's beautiful.

blue_slime

I critique you two's profiles:

Shroom_Hero's profile has too much to load, and the Lucky Star gif is everywhere and not really unique.

JMV290's profiles is simpler, but could add some graphics to balance out all the text.

Result: neither wins

Húrin

Quote from: blue_slime on September 27, 2007, 07:48:14 PM
I critique you two's profiles:

Shroom_Hero's profile has too much to load, and the Lucky Star gif is everywhere and not really unique.

JMV290's profiles is simpler, but could add some graphics to balance out all the text.

Result: neither wins

Mine is the best, right? <3

Psycho_Ivan

>> OH DEAR LORD. It looks like MySpace. >>

Mystic

phatyo

my porfile looks a lot better ^_^

blue_slime

Mystic Swampert: your profile is doing well, but "I will write this later" needs to have something written for it to be epic :P

phatyo: yours looks like Hurin's, which looks like pretty much everyone elses. lol

phatyo

Quote from: blue_slime on September 27, 2007, 08:05:43 PM
Mystic Swampert: your profile is doing well, but "I will write this later" needs to have something written for it to be epic :P

phatyo: yours looks like Hurin's, which looks like pretty much everyone elses. lol
Your eyes lie to you ;) :P

...̅̅̅

Mystic

Quote from: blue_slime on September 27, 2007, 08:05:43 PM

Isn't Mystic Swampert being written on the page good enough? D:

Shujinco2

blue_slime

LiveOnTheEdge: not bad, but still a little too spartan.  you could use a sig, and maybe some graphics.

Shujinco: your sig is nice, but kind of messy when looking at the whole profile, which doesn't have much else.

Come on guys/gals, we need epicness!