News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Admins and Mods Falsly Accusing You?

Started by Narkren, September 28, 2007, 03:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narkren

do you need some help to get these guys off your back? Do you know someone or have you been wrongly banned? have your threads been locked for unbelievable or outrageous reasons(or spammy discussion... JM and SNORKEL) come here...
        all of this has happenned to me and it sickens me. ive started to fight back now. ITS TIME FOR THE AGE OF THE NSIDER. I will fight for your unbanishment, the unlocking of threads and for any rights you Nsiders deserve to have! we must put an end to this corruption. we've lost freedoms of speech on this forum as well.
        we cant critisize authority. each other because its always flaming to mods and our use of words. WHEN DID dam become a swear?
         however, i cannot fight for something that is pointless and clearly violates terms of service and regulation agreements you agreed to.
                                                               - I will pull through and try to help the nsider community, but ill need your help.

えっちーせんぱい

SkulltulaX

Quote from: Narkren on September 28, 2007, 03:13:31 PM
do you need some help to get these guys off your back? Do you know someone or have you been wrongly banned? have your threads been locked for unbelievable or outrageous reasons(or spammy discussion... JM and SNORKEL) come here...
        all of this has happenned to me and it sickens me. ive started to fight back now. ITS TIME FOR THE AGE OF THE NSIDER. I will fight for your unbanishment, the unlocking of threads and for any rights you Nsiders deserve to have! we must put an end to this corruption. we've lost freedoms of speech on this forum as well.
        we cant critisize authority. each other because its always flaming to mods and our use of words. WHEN DID dam become a swear?
         however, i cannot fight for something that is pointless and clearly violates terms of service and regulation agreements you agreed to.
                                                               - I will pull through and try to help the nsider community, but ill need your help.
I'd help. But i don't want to get banned.

Have fun getting banned.

Narkren

Quote from: SkulltulaX on September 28, 2007, 03:18:15 PM
Quote from: Narkren on September 28, 2007, 03:13:31 PM
I'd help. But i don't want to get banned.

Have fun getting banned.

the greatest help would be if you ever come across an outrageous act committed by an admin.. tell me

Thief888

BLAH BLAH I BROKE THE RULES AND NOW I FEEL I WAS WRONGED BLAH BLAH.

Trini

o wate ur that one user that knows law cause you played Phoenix wright, right? :D

General LC

No forum has freedom of speech.

I recommend you get a life.

Its morons like you who ruin forums and lead to there closing. So intercourse  off.
user posted image" border="0

JMV

1) There are word filters.  You can turn them off so you can say "Damn", "Fuck", "Hell", and other words.
2)JM lol
3)You were spamming, that thread deserved to be locked
4)I see no loss of freedom of speech.   
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

LinkA

Quote from: General LC on September 28, 2007, 03:28:24 PM
No forum has freedom of speech.
Of course, everyone knows teh int3rw3bz has no rights.

RedRaider

WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE
Go kill yourself, OP.
[23:04] <RedRaider> join #intercourse me to intercourse  me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** 00KIRBY has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Jennifer has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Lavamania has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** WIIGAMER24 has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Sync has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Kilroy has joined #intercourse me