News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Adventures of Carl the Goomba

Started by Zovistograt, October 06, 2007, 03:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 15, 2008, 08:39:42 PM
Wow, you can tell this is old because Yukiko posted in it.

Poor Carl.  :(
I realized I never actually finished the story.  So I did.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Ridley

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 15, 2008, 09:12:25 PM
Quote from: Ridley on June 15, 2008, 09:07:14 PM
Make more! These are great!
But Carl is dead.  :(

There is an easy solution to this. Carl the Goomba undied.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

Zovistograt

eh, screw it, I feel like making more.

Never coming now.

Carl the Goomba woke up in a large, beautiful pavilion of wonder and awe, and saw an apparition with flowing white robes floating in front of him.  He asked the robed figure, "Do you have any bread?"

The robed figure responded, "You have no need for bread anymore."

"Shut up, stupid, I need bread," replied Carl.  Carl then realized he lost his 100 coins after hitting a rocky outcrop and started a vendetta against rocks.

Chapter 16 coming soon!

Ridley

Quote from: Zovistograt on June 16, 2008, 08:33:01 AM
eh, screw it, I feel like making more.

Never coming now.

Carl the Goomba woke up in a large, beautiful pavilion of wonder and awe, and saw an apparition with flowing white robes floating in front of him.  He asked the robed figure, "Do you have any bread?"

The robed figure responded, "You have no need for bread anymore."

"Shut up, stupid, I need bread," replied Carl.  Carl then realized he lost his 100 coins after hitting a rocky outcrop and started a vendetta against rocks.

Chapter 16 coming soon!

Thank you.
...It's quite obvious...

Zovistograt

Chapter 16 coming now.

Carl, after being reincarnated as a Diglett, came out of the ground in an explosion of rocks and rubble.  He asked one of the rocks, "mmm mmm hmmf nnny mmm?"

The rock responded, "You're a Diglett now, you can't talk."

"mmm mmm mmmm hmmmf hmmf mmmf!" Carl replied.  He then grew a mouth and ate the rock.

Chapter 17 coming soon!

Ridley

Quote from: Zovistograt on June 16, 2008, 06:36:36 PM
Chapter 16 coming now.

Carl, after being reincarnated as a Diglett, came out of the ground in an explosion of rocks and rubble.  He asked one of the rocks, "mmm mmm hmmf nnny mmm?"

The rock responded, "You're a Diglett now, you can't talk."

"mmm mmm mmmm hmmmf hmmf mmmf!" Carl replied.  He then grew a mouth and ate the rock.

Chapter 17 coming soon!

This is the most random yet.
...It's quite obvious...

Zovistograt

Chapter 17 coming now.

Carl the Diglett popped back into the ground and came across a Monty Mole.  He asked the Monty Mole, "Do you have any bread?"

The Monty Mole replied, "Yo, I'm just chillin' up in here 'n you jus' cum in heah loik a bloody wanker 'n pretend to be meh mate?"

"Are you gangsta or British?" Carl responded.  He didn't wait for an answer but instead took the sunglasses and put them on, thus evolving into Dugtrio.

Chapter 18 coming soon!

Allegretto

lolololololololololololol

As funny as ever :P

Zovistograt

Chapter 18 coming now.

Carl the Dugtrio stopped for a minute and realized he has three heads.  He asked the two other heads, "Do you have any bread?"

They responded in unison, "Do YOU have any bread?"

"Dang, you guys are too much like me," Carl replied.  He had them amputated by a rail saw.

Ridley

Quote from: Zovistograt on June 22, 2008, 04:40:27 PM
Chapter 18 coming now.

Carl the Dugtrio stopped for a minute and realized he has three heads.  He asked the two other heads, "Do you have any bread?"

They responded in unison, "Do YOU have any bread?"

"Dang, you guys are too much like me," Carl replied.  He had them amputated by a rail saw.

Now he is Diglett again.
...It's quite obvious...

Zovistograt

Chapter 19 coming now.

Carl decided to try digging as deep as he could until he fell into a large cavern near the upper mantle, where he saw a large, cloaked figure in the shadows.  He asked the large, cloaked figure, "Do you have any bread?"

The figure slowly responded, "You seek bread?"

"Yeah, if you have some, give it to me," Carl replied.  They then fell into an awkward silence for a few days.

Chapter 20 coming soon!