6 (42.9%)
By Mackormoses
2 (14.3%)
By captainjacksparrow
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: August 10, 2008, 09:07:49 PM

Chloroform?

I am very late due to camping and me thinking I had 99 posts. Because of this I'm just gonna give people the whole week to vote.

Macawmoses

thunderhero4

CJS's looks awesome!

Macawmoses

From my PoV...all 3 sucked.

SkyMyl

Macawmoses

Yes. Mine was blended way too much, chloro's has too much blur to the point that it counteracts, and cjs' is a background, render, and effect...aka 2 minute sig.

Matt

All three have their up and downs, each are noticeable. Mack's and Chloroform's signature are both monotone... also seem very simple. Captain's is also simple, but seems to have the best effects and flow that fit the render(Choice of comic). Mack's signature alone has a very unclear focal. There two texts(one simple and one not so simple) and two sets of eyes(Each different color). Overall not that appealing to me. Chloroform's signature is the most simple of the three, but fits the theme of the contest the most.

I vote for Captain on this.

Quote from: mackormoses on August 05, 2008, 03:39:42 PM
cjs' is a background, render, and effect...aka 2 minute sig.

Time doesn't matter. Take the Sistine Chapel ceiling painted by Michelangelo for instance... it was painted in just a little over 4 years. Someone could do the same in 3 years and it would look just a beautiful(Metaphorically speaking).

captainjacksparrow

........... i vote for iron man. Also i agree with mack compared to last week these suck.

SkyMyl

Java

There's something with Chloroform's that I really like.

Matt

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on August 06, 2008, 07:12:43 PM
Quote from: captainjacksparrow on August 06, 2008, 08:17:21 AM
i vote for iron man.
Is that even valid?

The contest itself isn't organized that well, so the rules are very lax it would seem... even in Dill's "About Sig of the Week" thread though they are quite self-explanatory. So being that fact Chloroform? didn't make rules on voting, I would say it perfectly fine, though I am not one to call it right or wrong seeing I am not in charge of the contest.

Chloroform?

I thought it would've been kind of a given that you shouldn't vote for yourself. I may add things to the rules thread that Dill missed, just to be clear for next time.

To even the stakes I suggest that myself and Mack vote for ourselves too.

captainjacksparrow

And i quote from dill's sig of the week thread "You may vote for your own sig".

Macawmoses

I don't like voting for myself, so I'll keep mine as Batman.

captainjacksparrow