News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Othersiders........

Started by Captain Justice, May 19, 2009, 10:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Justice

CN has reached an all time low. This show is a "reality" show with a bunch of 13 year old kids running around in dark buildings with flashlights looking for ghosts.
Hopefully they all get raped and die.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Captain Justice

I vote this gets moved back to Unplugged.

this show is trash and by no means art, therefore it shouldn't be in "The Arts Discussion".
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Macawmoses

This isn't SmashRevolution. We have no Unplugged here. But thanks for telling me about this being there.

Doodle

...that sounds like a very bad show. :\
YEAH

ThePowerOfOne

All their new shows suck.

And I second them getting raped and dying.

Nayrman

Quote from: Phaze on May 20, 2009, 02:41:12 PM
All their new shows suck.

And I second them getting raped and dying.
this.
I mean really, CN has stopped trying altogether now. At least Nick at Avatar for a while and THEN went down the tube, but CN just stopped trying X_X:;

Tupin

Cartoon Network

All I have to say. Seriously, at least their other shows that had live-action in them had Roger Rabbit style interaction with animated characters.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Beatnik

A few of you have suggested that they get raped and killed, but none of you volunteered.

I guess I'm useful for something on this forum after all.

I wonder where my good knife went...
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Beatnik on May 20, 2009, 03:18:34 PM
A few of you have suggested that they get raped and killed, but none of you volunteered.

I'll pay you $50 for every body you bring me, and $100 for a live one, I need some henchmen...

Magnum

Quote from: Beatnik on May 20, 2009, 03:18:34 PM

No one here is dumb enough to get caught on a Reality show anyways.
"We pay you 20 bucks plus board, beer, and more beer"

Yeahno.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change