News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Hangover

Started by Captain Justice, June 13, 2009, 09:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Justice

I saw this a few days ago on a date......its honestly the funniest movie I've ever seen. You need to go see it now.

Seriously right now.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Doodle

I've been wanting to see that.
I'll probably go see it now that I know somebody likes it.
YEAH

Macawmoses

Y'know, it failed to impress me. It had moments, but I just didn't enjoy it.

JrDude

I agree with you 100% Echo. I can't wait for the DVD to come out, with unrated scenes and whatnot, I mean it was very revealing and gross in the non-unrated version, so imagine the unrated version. It was one of the only movies that I saw where everyone's laughing in the theater didn't bother me, because I was laughing with them.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Indigo

Someone on another site told me they expected it to be crap but it was fortunately a good movie. I'll probably see it eventually. I want to see Up though ;-;

Captain Justice

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on June 14, 2009, 07:18:36 PM
I agree with you 100% Echo. I can't wait for the DVD to come out, with unrated scenes and whatnot, I mean it was very revealing and gross in the non-unrated version, so imagine the unrated version. It was one of the only movies that I saw where everyone's laughing in the theater didn't bother me, because I was laughing with them.
yeah man that should be funny lol
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?