Previous topic - Next topic

Pick one

Black Album
2 (16.7%)
White Album
10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Captain Justice

pretty easy choice for me......Metallica is my favorite band, and I don't like The Beatles.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Zovistograt

This is really just "The Beatles vs. Metallica", so I'll choose The Beatles.  Much more imaginative and varied of a band.  Metallica all sounds the same to me.  I rank all metal the same, whether it be Metallica or Dragonfarce.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Captain Justice

that sounds like this:

?
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Red

Indigo

You do realize you're comparing two completely different bands of two completely different genres, with two different styles, right? 0_o How do you compare these two <_< ?

Macawmoses

White Album, based only on content.

A much better poll would be Black Rain vs. Black Ice.

Captain Justice

Quote from: Indigo on June 26, 2009, 09:01:15 PM
You do realize you're comparing two completely different bands of two completely different genres, with two different styles, right? 0_o How do you compare these two <_< ?
uhhh......If you like the Black Album more, then vote for it. If you like the White Album more then pick it.
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Beatnik

I liked Master of Puppets way more than the Black Album.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Lotos

Black album, haven't heard the white one.

Beatnik

What?

WHAT?!
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Shujinco2

Indigo

Quote from: Echo on June 27, 2009, 08:58:12 AM
uhhh......If you like the Black Album more, then vote for it. If you like the White Album more then pick it.
No...I mean they don't even sound remotely similar. You're just comparing them because they're both colors.

Super

I'd say White Album. I didn't like the direction of the Black Album too much.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Indigo on June 27, 2009, 10:47:45 PM
No...I mean they don't even sound remotely similar. You're just comparing them because they're both colors.
Like... what do you like better? Red Skeleton or the NSFCD user Indego.

Thay're compairable, no matter how differant. (I like Red Skeleton better, BTW. Nothing personal. :P )

Captain Justice

Quote from: Indigo on June 27, 2009, 10:47:45 PM
duh
Can we ban Hoss, please?