favorite spongebob episode?

Started by whatwewishfor, September 10, 2009, 02:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Quote from: PokemasterJ on September 15, 2009, 03:54:23 PM
OH AND ROCK BOTTOM.
Quote from: Qsmash on September 16, 2009, 03:58:16 PM
Yeah, Rock Bottom was awesome.
Why didn't I add this one? I even thought of it too. "Rock Bottom" is a classic. I also missed a few others though. Some that are kind of "if-fy" for the list are: "The Chaperone" (Spongebob goes to Pearl's dance), "The Paper" (Squidward wants Spongebob's gum wrapper), "Life of Crime" (Spongebob and Patrick "steal" a balloon), "Survival of the Idiots" (Spongebob and Patrick survive in Sandy's treedome in winter), "Club Spongebob" (THIS is the magic conch shell episode thanks Qsmash), "Pizza Delivery", "Boating School" (the first boating school episode), "Sandy's Rocket", "Sleepy Time" (I think this the one where Spongebob enters others' dreams), "Squirrel Jokes", "Pressure" (Sandy takes off her suit and Spongebob and the gang go on land), "Graveyard Shift" (the "Hash Slinging Slasher"), "Artist Unknown" (Spongebob goes to Squidward's art school), "No Weenies Allowed" (Spongebob tries to get into a "tough" club), "Chocolate with Nuts" (Spongebob and Patrick sell chocolate), "Pickles" (Bubble Bass hides things under his tongue), "Good Neighbors" (Squidward is made president of the good neighbor club), "SB-129" (Squidward goes to the future), "Karate Choppers", "Imitation Krabs" (Plankton makes a Mr. Krabs robot), "The Smoking Peanut" (Spongebob accidentally harasses a giant clam), "Krab Borg" (Spongebob thinks Mr. Krabs is a robot).

I've bolded the ones that should be included in the other list, meaning the best-of-the-best episodes. Otherwise, they're runner-ups (runners-up?) and "kinda, sorta, maybe, etc." ones. You know, they almost made it and/or it's arguable that they belong there (or don't).
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Qsmash

Quote"Survival of the Idiots"
I think you mean Club Spongebob. That's also one of my favorites.

SkyMyl

Also, how has The Krusty Krab Training Video not been mentioned yet?

RX-78-2

Quote from: Qsmash on September 19, 2009, 03:21:17 PM
I think you mean Club Spongebob. That's also one of my favorites.
Actually, no. I checked Wikipedia, and I'm pretty sure it's unarguably correct in this regard. OH CRUD you're right. Let me modify my post.

Quote from: SkyMyl on September 19, 2009, 07:42:51 PM
Also, how has The Krusty Krab Training Video not been mentioned yet?
It's been mentioned. Check my first list at the bottom.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************