News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Pokemon: The Dimension Portal (FanFiction)

Started by Chris8492, February 16, 2010, 08:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8492

Chapter 1: The Beginning

"The best thing about dreams is that fleeing moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened."

Have you ever dreamed about something, anything at all, and you wake up the next day, and something ironically happens comparing to your dream? Have you ever had that moment where you've sworn it was real and it really happened? Some people do and some people don't experience this. This is my first FanFiction, and I am happy to have people read it. Please, Enjoy the story, and make suggestions of what should be done in the future!

May 23, 2010

It is a cool spring day in New England. People are starting to make their early morning commute to work, rushing constantly through traffic. To the Central part of New England, in the state of New Hampshire, school buses are firing up their engine's, heading off to pick up students. For this school, today is Graduation.

A local school kid, CJ, is moving from his sophomore year to junior year of High School. CJ is a solid student in his classes, but doesn't have a lot of friends.  Despite that his parents are very wealthy business people; his name is very popular throughout the state.

Even though, he still doesn't have many friendships with people. CJ loves to play videogames in his free time, and even has his own game room in the building outside of his house. His favorite is the Nintendo Wii. 

Currently this morning after he woke up, he went online to play Super Smash Bros Brawl which is his favorite for the Wii.

"Where is Anton? He said he was going to be on this morning," CJ said annoyed.

"He sent me a message saying that he wanted to sleep in," Ignacio stated.

CJ pondered for a second, setting down the Wiimote at the time.

"Anton is always sleeping. Besides that, he's playing a different game than us." CJ picked up the Wiimote and talked back to Ignacio.

"I figured he would do that. Well let's just play a team battle and see how we do."  CJ went to the character chart to pick one.

"Ignacio, I'll be Lucario as the usual. Ok?" CJ said while pressing the buttons on the Wiimote.

"I got Ganondorf. Ill beat them to dust with him." Ignacio said with a little power hungry laugh. 

Both appeared on the practice screen and started to fool around by hitting the punching bags.

CJ made Lucario throw several Aura spheres at it, next using a force palm, then a double team finish, making the punching bag go hurtling off the map.

Ignacio, using Ganondorf, used his special punch attack, next several hard blows in mid air, then finished it by a jack-knife kick that sent it flying off the map.

"When are our opponents coming?" Ignacio said with a bored tone.

Suddenly, the two opponent slots were filled. "Well finally," Ignacio said while CJ sat back in his chair.

The Map that they were fighting on was the Final Destination. "Ok, I really don't like this map," CJ stated.

The screen came up and all the players appeared. "Let's do this!!" Ignacio screamed creating interference on the Wiimote's speaker.

CJ jolted in shock when Ignacio yelled. "Come on Ignacio! Stop scaring me like that."

After the scream heard around the world, the battle began.

5 Minutes Later...

The screen went black after the time ran out.

"...Sudden Death..GO!" CJ noticed he was in the Sudden Death and began battling.

The Lucario on the screen ran after Marth who was just standing there.

Marth suddenly jumped up and went right over Lucario. Marth tried to deliver a power blow with his special jab but missed.

Lucario, running back at Marth was suddenly hit into the air by an upper slash from Marth.

CJ, who sweat dropped, managed to get Lucario to recover in mid air.

Lucario, still floating downward was vulnerable to another attack.

Marth started to run toward Lucario, but out of nowhere, a bomb-omb appeared and slammed into Marth.

Marth was sent rocketing toward Lucario, but right on time, Lucario delivered a force palm that sent him the opposite direction off of the map.

"...and the winner is... Lucario and Ganondarf!""

CJ sighed in relief and fell back into his chair.

Ignacio, screamed with joy, but then a weird clanking sound came over the Wiimote.

"Ignacio, are you there?" CJ said confused by the weird sound. 

"C...my Wi...te is t...shed...I...eed to g....ew one." Ignacio said with interference blocking his words.

CJ placed his hand on his head annoyed. "Great...that was his last Wiimote and we can't play until he gets a new one." CJ thought to himself. He then hit the Wiihome button then checked the time.

"OH NO!! I'm going to be late for the graduation!!" CJ said worried.

The time was 9:30 and he has to be at school at 10:00.

20 minutes later, CJ got his blazer and ran out the door.

The buses aren't being used today so he has a 25 minute walk to school.

Just up the street, Dara, one of his closest friends, pulls up to him.

"I see that you have no ride. Come on, I'll take you." Dara said.

"Thank you Dara. I would've been extremely late." CJ said out of breathe.

"CJ, you look like a vagabond right now. You're all gross from running." Dara said a little disgusted.

CJ was embarrassed by Dara's comment. "Sorry. Great, I have to sit through graduation like this." CJ said while looking at his blazer with sweat spots on it.

The car drove off to the school and CJ wasn't going to come back till 2:00.

A car pulled into CJ's driveway with CJ and his Parents in it.

"Chris, you did great this year with your grades." His mother said with a proud look.

"How much did you pay them Chris?" His father said while patting him on the back.

"Thanks for coming to the graduation this year. I wasn't expectng to get this Cum Laude society award, but you guys showed up for the right time." CJ said with a happy expression.

"We got you this for your hard work, you deserve it." His mother said handing him two small wrapped boxes.

CJ didn't dare to wait and opened them right on the spot. Right when he opened both, his eyes widened. It was a Nintendo DSi and 3 games. The games were: Mario Kart DS, Final Fantasy Battle Tactics, and Pokémon Diamond.

"Thank you so much!" CJ said hugging both of his parents.

From that point on, CJ became very attached to his DS, and most of all, Pokémon Diamond.

June 12th, 2010

It was almost the second week into Summer Vacation, and CJ was playing all of his new games for the DSi. He is still favoring Pokémon Diamond the most out of all of them though.

It is a warm summer night, and CJ sat down in the living room to watch TV. His parents were away on a trip to get a huge award. Anyways, CJ was old enough to take care of himself.

"All my favorite shows aren't on tonight. That's strange." CJ thought.

He surfed through the channels until he found something interesting.

On the National Geographic Channel, there was this story about a giant explosion in space about 12.2 million light years away.

"Scientists said that this was the biggest Gamma Radiation detection ever recorded and it was spotted last year in late September 2009. They said that this explosion had the power to create a solar system and it happened way before our solar system was ever created. They also predicted that the effects of this light wave radiation could affect electronics performance in the next year."

CJ grew more interested about the story.

"There was a complaint about a game system malfunctioning back in early 2010."

"A Tech support personal in a Best Buy store came by to a kid playing one of the new Nintendo DSi. He saw that the touch pad was glowing and unusual blue color and quickly removed the batteries from it."

"Technical personal at Nintendo said that, 'The new DSi has had some unusual phenomenon's happening with the touchpad glowing. We have corrected it, but there was one released just recently from the factory that said was to have this unusual glow.'" The worker explained.

CJ glanced at his DSi for a second, and then turned back to the TV.

"There was said to be no problems of it harming anyone. There is no need to worry about it because it was made for entertainment only." The worker finished talking, and then it cycled back to the show.

CJ became a little worried about his DS, but shook it off to watch the rest of the show.

"What if there is an actual meaning for this phenomenon happening with these gaming electronics? What if something catastrophic happens that causes it to get dangerous? Only time will tell us what will happen on the next episode of Space and its Outer Limits."

CJ shut off the TV quickly, grabbed his DS, and went upstairs.

When CJ got to his room, he glanced at the clock on the night stand next to his bed. It was currently 11:02 P.M.

CJ sat down on his bed and pondered for a minute, thinking about what he saw. "What if my DS could be that one with the weird reaction? I wonder if something would actually happen besides the screen just glowing up. I jus..."

CJ was cut off by one of his trophies falling off a shelf.  "!?!" CJ went over to his desk quickly, confused by why it randomly fell off.

"At least nothing broke on it."

After the weird moment, CJ lay down on his bed, opened up his DS, and started to play more Pokémon.

"Come on. I just got to get through this maze. These Team Galactic guys are annoying and easy to beat."

CJ, concentrated on his DS, is on Riley's mission on Pokemon Diamond.

"Come on. Just one more grunt."

2 Minutes Later...

"YES!" CJ yelled with a confident fist pump.

Seconds later, CJ's character in the game came back to Riley. He obtained a 'Riolu Egg.'

"I finally got my favorite Pokémon in the game!"

CJ's favorite Pokemon was Lucario, the evolution of Riolu. Since he obtained the egg, one day he will evolve into a Lucario.

CJ checked on the egg to see when it will hatch, but it didn't say.

CJ had a small smile on his face from his success.

While he put the charge cable into the DS, he looked at his clock, and without hesitation, decided to go to sleep.

It was 1:30 AM, and CJ was very tired.

Before he shut his DS, a small piece of hair from his head fell onto the touch pad of the DS.

CJ shut off the light, closed the door, and drifted to sleep.

In the warm summer night, miles away in north-western New Hampshire, a Nuclear Power Plant was beginning to undergo a routine maintenance check.

One of the workers working in the control room was up to much the other day, and was working with a tired stamina.

He leaned back in his chair and accidentally hit one of the auxiliary power switches on by accident.

The machinery in the plant started to roar up even louder than before. A worker running the checklist on the machinery ground noticed the sudden change and was alert.

Although the people in the machinery room noticed the change, the controller didn't notice a change.

A gauge in the control room was measuring how many watts of energy were being stored. Since they were running a maintenance check, they only needed to use the back-up systems to power everything. The gauge was reading at .71 jigga watts. Enough to power the half of the east coast.

One of the maintenance workers got to the intercom. "Checklist to operator, crosscheck all systems in the panel."

The controller didn't get the response and was still lounging. The controller than began to lose consciousness and leaned back even further. This pushed the 3rd auxiliary lever on.

The machinery roared up to a point where it sounded like a concorde jet was in the room, running at full throttle.

All the workers in the machinery room were blocking their ears, trying to escape the supersonic sounds.

The controller leaned back further pushing the last auxiliary power lever forward.

The noise from the machinery was so loud; it broke the door's glass to the control room wide open.

The controller got up in a shock, his ears being pounded by the raging sounds of the machines. It was too much for him causing him to faint.

When he fell, he hit the flow valve to the southern part of New Hampshire.

The machinery was going at full blast, the Watts gauge read a staggering 1.21 jigga watts, which is the energy of lightning.

A green light went off on the valve opener signaling that the auxiliary electricity is going to flow towards Southern New Hampshire. 

The sight outside the plant was a lightshow.

The electricity flowed through the wires with static discharges coming out of them.

With the power of the lightning flowing through the wires, it could cause a lot of destruction.

The controller, who was still unconscious has created a very threatening event.

Back at CJ's house, he was still fast asleep. It was currently 2:00 AM.

Suddenly CJ woke up and sat up a little groggily. He thought that he was hear something that was making a weird static noise from outside, but he couldn't tell.

He looked out the window to his right and saw some weird white flashes in the distance.

"That's odd. What could be making that weird strobe like flash out there."

Without warning, seconds later, CJ widened his eyes as he saw that the power lines had small lightning bolts coming from them.

He quickly threw the covers over his head and then a giant flash passed right by the house, but there was still light in the room.

Shaking uncontrollably, CJ slowly moved the covers off of him and then witnesses something unordinary.

"Oh My God..." CJ said trembling.

The DS, glowing a bright white color, was shaking uncontrollably on the nightstand. 

Without warning the DS opened up and a brighter light filled every nook and cranny in the room, blinding CJ's eyes.

"Could this really be happening?"  CJ thought before fainting.

Once he fainted, the light disappeared and CJ was fainted on the floor of his room.

Seveal Hours later...

"Ughh... What happened and why is my vision all red? Where am I? Why can't I see clearly?" CJ questioned scared out of his mind.

He looked up from the floor and could barely see the clock. "5:30 AM? What was that light? Why did my DS go beserk?" CJ began to tremble a little.

"!?!?" CJ started to whimper a little.

Slowly regaining his vision, he could barely see a weird oval like figure right in front of the door to his room.

"What is this thing" CJ stared blankly at it for a second.

Once he could see clearly, he never thought this would happen.

"A Riolu Egg!?" CJ said surprised. 

"How did it... wait. If there is a Riolu Egg right in front of me. That means my DS was the one!" CJ was surprised by the fact out of millions of DS out there; his was the one that had the phenomenon in it.

He got up and walked over to the egg.

"This egg is pretty big, but how will it hatch here?" CJ questioned.
He looked at his DS and thought for a second, "I thought they said it would be harmless. Darn untrustworthy media."

He studied the bluish spots on the egg, and then set it on his bed, covering it with extra covers to keep it warm.

"How will I take care of it? How am I going to keep this secret from my friends and family?" CJ questioned with a worried look.

"This is going to be hard, but it is going to be worth it in the long stride."

CJ smiled, set the egg down, and wen back to sleep.

There. The first chapter and the start to my Fan Fiction writings
Please Read and Review

Chris8492

Chapter 2: Meeting the Professor

June 13, 2010

The morning is still, calm, and clear. At CJ's house, CJ is passed out on his bed with a Riolu egg, wrapped up in a blanket, on the other side of the bed.

An alarm suddenly sounded the room, waking up CJ, who was grumbling under the covers. "Ugh... forgot to shut off the 8:00 alarm."

CJ turned over to reset his clock, but to his surprise, his DS was in the same spot he placed it last night. "Last night was an enigma. I barely remember what happened because...o-of that light. The power emitted from it was so strong." CJ thought while setting his alarm.

"I'm confused how this happened and how a Riolu egg got into my room...and this world." CJ thought for a second before going back to sleep.

As soon as he set the clock, he turned over and looked at the egg, standing little over a foot high. "It's unsafe for him to be in this world. Who knows what dangers could bring to him and me if someone were to find out."

Soon after, CJ drifted back to sleep, but he forgot to check something very important.

"Hello? Kid? Can you hear me?" a quiet voice was heard in CJ's room.

CJ still unaware was fast asleep.

"Sorry kid, but I'm going to hate to do this." An alarm sounded in the room, waking up CJ in the process.

"Why's my alarm sounding so early?! It's only 9:00?! I set it for 9:30." CJ said annoyed opening eyes in the process.

"Kid, wake up!" the voice said in a louder tone.

"WAAHH!! Who's there!? Come out right now!" CJ exclaimed freaked out. "Look down, and open up your DS."

CJ hesitated for a couple seconds, and then did as told. When he powered the DS up, everything was normal except a new app that was in the farthest square. It was unmarked and was colored blue and white.

CJ was confused at first, but hit the app curiously. The screen flashed off for a second then a person with grayish hair appeared on the screen. "Who...w-Who are you?" CJ said with his eyes widening.

"My name is Professor Percuesen. I am also known as a Computerized Robotic Organism for Wisdom and Knowledge. CROW K. for short." CJ rubbed his eyes. "We need to talk." CJ said with a serious tone.

While CJ was walking down stairs, carrying his DS, he noticed a line of Public Service vehicles lined up and down the road. CJ then walked by spiral stairs and entered the living room.

"Can you please tell me what is going on, and I want good answers." CJ said with worried tone.

The virtual professor scratched his chin, "Well, it seems by noticing the line of workers outside that there was an electricity problem."

CJ, curious for answers responded quickly. "Yes I know about that! I mean, can you tell me why I have a Riolu egg in my room and how you got into my DS!" CJ said resting his head in his hands.

"Well, as you can see, I am the first of my type." A chair randomly appeared on the screen and the professor sat down.

"Professor, there is no such thing as a robotic organism or whatever it's called!" CJ exclaimed building up anxiety.

"There is now kid." The Professor was starting to get on CJ's nerves.

"Ok can I get something straight here? First, I need to know what the phenomenon was that is happening with my DS. Second, stop calling me kid!! I'm 16, I'm a teenager!" CJ said very annoyed on the break of becoming enraged.

"Ok, I see where you're getting to, but please calm down!" The Professor sat back in his seat with a worried look. CJ regained control of his anxiety and listened.

"First things first, your DS contains a particle that is key to making something come from one dimension to the other. The Part..." The Professor was blaitantly cut off by CJ.

"You mean the Riolu eg..." Percuesen fired back right at him.

"Let me continue and stop inturupting." The Professor said with an annoyed look on his pixelized face. "Ok, so the DS has the particle in it known as 'Antimatter.' It's a particle that if it is exposed to any matter, it will collapse itself and any matter around it, and release a huge amount of energy. It's also found in stars in Space."

CJ's eye's widened, and he started to panic. "So my DS is like a bomb!?!" 

"Please, quiet down." The professor stated. "Yes, it is explosive, but somehow, when the electricity hit it, it was powerful enough to make it become self sustainable."

CJ grew more interested with the facts.

"The only amount of energy to make it become self sustainable would be a bolt of lightning."

CJ picked up the DS and pointed the front camera lense at the powerlines. "Last night, there were bolts coming out of the electricity lines." CJ stated.

"That explains it, but you would need one more thing in order for it to cross over, DNA. Something that possesses a linked DNA code. Wait...what is that on the touchpad in front of me?"

CJ looked closer at the touchpad and saw a small hair that looked like it was clear. After seeing it, he picked it up and held it infront of the camera lense on the DS.

"Hold on! Let me get a scan of that!" The Professor exclaimed switching the scenes on the screen to what looked like a labratory. 

CJ looked at it closer and noticed it had the same color of his hair.

"Scans have come out antimatter positive, and it shows your DNA code. ...Wait! That explains it! Your hair caused the dimension inversion! By that one small hair, the energy projected from the antimatter acted like a copy machine, copied your DNA data, but overwrote it with the last viewed object in the game."

CJ stared blankly for a second at the piece of hair, surprised by the fact that this actually happened. "This all makes sense now. The glow, and the bolts...everything." CJ said grabbing the TV remote.

"Wait, the only way the egg came out in its form is the data from the game filled all links in the code." The Professor glanced at the record sheet in front of him. "CJ! I have to tell you something!"

CJ glanced back over with a curious look on his face.

"Not all the codes were filled in. There may be some side effects from the dimension inversion."

CJ brought up his knowledge of what he knew about genetics and came up with a strange idea "Don't tell me he's going to lo.." CJ was cut off again by the Professor rambling about data.

"No no no no. The only thing that may be different is his height.  He might be almost as tall as you when he evolves into a Lucario." The Professor explained showing CJ a chart on the record sheet.
"Be careful playing that game in the future too. There is still Antimatter inside this machine, and if any DNA slips back on here, you could end up getting an inversion into that dimension." The Professor fixed his glasses and changed the scene back to his chair.

"I'll be sure to be careful of it Professor." CJ promised and then powered off the DS.

6:30 P.M.

CJ flicked on the TV, and surfed around on the channels looking for his favorite cartoons.  The sudden message stopped CJ in his tracks.

"Breaking news from North-western New Hampshire. At 1:58 A.M this morning, the Nuclear Power Plant exerted a dangerous energy that lit up all of southern New Hampshire with flashing bolts of electricity."

CJ turned the volume up louder.

"The scene outside of the plant was said to be a early fourth of July. A former eyewitness 2 miles away from the station witnessed this catostrophic event.

"I was just asleep at that time, and suddenly these wierd static sounds and flashes started to pass by. Next thing I know is that a bolt from the powerline hits my house and leaves a good 8 foot hole in it. Luckily this woke me up or i wouldn't have extinguished the growing fire it created."

"The resident nearby the scene was interviewed earlier today by the police and the nearby fire marshall. This whole event caused scientists to bring up the this idea."
'Is Nuclear Power really worth the extra charge?'"

"Geez, good thing they didn't come by here or I would've been toast this morning." CJ shut off the TV and went back up stairs.

When he got to his room, he saw the Riolu egg still sitting there with the blankets covering it. CJ sat down next to it and began thinking in his head.

"I just wish you have hatched earlier so I can tell you about this world. I have to keep you secret from people so you won't be harmed. Just promise me something if you can read my thoughts right now." CJ started to become worried about what Riolu would do once he hatched.

"Don't run away from here, because it will make things worse for us and probably get us into great danger. I promise to never to leave you alone, because your just a child in this world. Just promise me the same, for both our sakes, if you can intercept my thoughts." Tears started to form in CJ's eyes.

"This world is filled with corrupt people, with their minds stone-focused on plots to hurt innocent people. I just want to keep you safe from harm, and you can do the same to me. Just promise me you will never leave me." CJ wiped the tears away fom his eyes, and went downstairs to eat dinner.

CJ, tired from the night before, went back upstairs and decided to get some sleep. "I still can't stop worring about what people would do if they found out. I hope I don't lose sleep over this, but I must protect Riolu for now while he's in this state. 

A couple hours after he fell asleep in the late afternoon with his mind fixed on the event that happened last night.

The sun began to set and a flock of sparrows flew west into the trees. The night fell into place, and all went silent with the moon glowing up the clear night.

CJ, waiting to see what happens with the Riolu egg, curiously awoke at 11:30. He looked over at the egg once more and said, "Goodnight Riolu."

CJ, slowly slipping back to sleep, couldn't wait until the day Riolu would appear from his egg.

Read and Review Please. I Really encourage it  ;)

jnfs2014

Pretty good writing.

A couple of mistakes, though:

Diolouge boxes: These are pretty annoying to see. Every time a  character speaks that wasn't the previous one should get a new paragraph.

Rather than than, good. Also, two Chris' that like Lucario?

Chris8492

Yeah, I guess.

Kinda had some ironic stuff happen lately and it led to this.

I swear, the wierdest stuff has been happening that i've sworn seeing it somewhere before.

If i explained, you really wouldn't believe it.

DededeCloneChris

You seriously are a rookie. The whole story would be boring to read if the characters spoke in the same sentence. For each character, have their dialogues and what they do in a single paragraph. There's no need to put them all together in the same paragraph. Besides, you're spacing a few parts, so why not space dialogue as well?

Chris8492

So just space out the dialogue so it isn't clustered next to each other. Btw, this is my first time ever writing a fictional story.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on February 18, 2010, 06:27:30 PM
So just space out the dialogue so it isn't clustered next to each other. Btw, this is my first time ever writing a fictional story.
Reason why you're a rookie.

Chris8492

I've taken a considerable amount of time thinking about this. I have started to get the thought if i should even continue this story or not.

Discuss if it should, and give advise. (this is my first time writing a fictional story and im kinda in a writers block right now).

The Seventh

Quote from: Violet on February 17, 2010, 08:16:57 PM
Pretty good writing.

A couple of mistakes, though:

Diolouge boxes: These are pretty annoying to see. Every time a  character speaks that wasn't the previous one should get a new paragraph.

Rather than than, good. Also, two Chris' that like Lucario?
Yeah, I had the same feeling.  Everything seems all bunched up, because you need a new paragraph each time someone speaks.  And you should continue.  It'd be interesting to read.
And yeah, that's strange how we have 2 Chris' that like Lucario.  Kind of a nice coincidence.  Although I could tell by Raz's normal avy.

Also, it isn't just the Chris' that like Lucario >:(
meh

Chris8492

Chapter 3: Welcome to the Real World

Well, another chapter done. Whew! Thought I wasn't going to get it done till later.  I'm trying out a new theme for my story. I'm putting a music theme in some scenes so it can add some of a background. The music comes from other games that I think the music fits perfectly with the scene. These songs can be found on my profile after I post the story.  I want to tell all souls around a computer reading this story to read and review please!

June 16, 2010

It's been three days since CJ experienced a dangerous light show that was given off by the Nuclear Power Plant. CJ has been carefully watching over the Riolu egg, waiting to see when it will hatch.

There was given information of when it is going to hatch.

All though CJ has been watching over the egg for a little over a week, he has been hearing small high pitched voices whenever he thinks about Riolu.

He feels that Riolu, inside the egg, can intercept his thoughts and speak to CJ through telepathy.

"I better go check on my Wii quickly. Anton probably messaged me back." CJ thought while getting out of the pool and drying off.

Momentarily, CJ ran to the game room and turned on his Wii.

"Hmm...Anton was on like an hour ago, but he didn't get my message. Wait...Dara sent me one."

CJ opened up the message and it said, "CJ...come on the chat channel ASAP. Anton is sick, and can't play SSBB. Please hurry."

"That sounded a little clichéd" CJ opened the chat channel where Dara was in.

"CJ...thank God you're on right now." 

"Anton and I were planning to play on a Tournament, but he's running a very high fever. Anton is always contagious to accidents and sickness." Dara said in the midst sighing.

CJ chuckled for a second. "Well...I'm really bored right now. I'll pla..." CJ was cut off by a reflection on the TV of a blue object peering out a window on the third floor.

"Dara, i-I'll be right back." CJ said hesitant, and then ran out the door.

"What is up with these two today." Dara questioned.

CJ ran around the corner to his room, but froze stiff as he saw pieces of the Riolu egg all over the floor. "R..r-R...r-Ri..oo..lu?" CJ said quietly shocked by the broken egg shell.

Suddenly, small clatters could be heard from the next room over.

"I have to find Riolu before something bad happens." CJ walked quietly over to the next room.

Small squeaks from a bed were heard in the room. When CJ peered his head around the corner, the sight he saw made his eyes widen, and he couldn't help but laugh a little.

Riolu, who was jumping on the bed, stopped to see who it was. "Rii...rii?"

CJ relieved of his fears walked into the room slowly.

"Rii rii riiiiii?" Riolu responded while smiling a little.

CJ, who was clueless of what to say, pondered for a second.

Riolu tilted his head then jumped down from the bed. 

"Riolu?" CJ said lightly with a small smile.

"Riiiiiii ri ri!" Riolu shouted, and then jumped at CJ, hugging him in the process.

CJ's eyes widened again, and then hugged Riolu. "I can't believe this actually happened! I thought fantasy would never come true." CJ's eyes started to fill with tears.

"Riiii rii riiii." Riolu responded with a little chuckle. Riolu hopped back down, and then looked up at CJ.

"Riolu, my name is CJ." CJ responded.

Riolu tilted his head, with a confused face.

"Can you say that Riolu?" CJ said with a curious look on his face.

"sssseeeee...seeeee?"

CJ laughed a little bit then picked Riolu back up. "It's ok, you'll get used to it soon." CJ said scratching Riolu's chin, with Riolu wagging his small tail.

"Riiii." Riolu responded resting his head on CJ's shoulder.

CJ looked at the clock and realized it was lunch. "Riolu are you hungry?"

"Riii rii." Riolu nodded.

CJ set Riolu on the couch in the family room, and then walked into the kitchen to make lunch.

"Riii." Riolu leaned back on the couch and relaxed. He then noticed a giant black flat square shaped figure on the wall of the room. He saw his reflection in it and hesitated for a second. "Rii riii?"

CJ came back in the room for a second and saw Riolu starring at the TV. CJ sat down next to Riolu. "Riolu, that's the TV."

Riolu tilted his head at CJ, then turned back to the TV. CJ picked up the remote and turned on the TV.

Suddenly, Riolu's appendages rose up slowly and he closed his eyes. "r-Riolu?" CJ responded confused.

Riolu's appendages went back down and he turned back towards CJ. "Rii rii riii?" Riolu then looked at the TV which was playing one of CJ's DBZ dvds. Riolu's eyes widened as he looked at Goku flaring up a yellow Aura.

"Riolu, this is how I watch cartoons." Riolu tilted his head, and then turned to watch Goku fire a Kamehameha attack, starring at the beam of energy coming out of Goku.

CJ was interrupted by the microwave turning off. "Riolu, I'll be right back with lunch." CJ said then walked off into the kitchen.

When CJ was coming back with the food, he froze as he saw Riolu flared up in a blue aura, standing in the middle of the room.

"Riolu! Don't Force Palm the TV!" CJ said shocked right before Riolu was about to lung at the TV.

Riolu hesitated, and then looked back at CJ, gritting his small fangs.

"Riolu, it's ok. It just projects an image." CJ explained to Riolu whose aura disappeared. "That was too close. I better watch Riolu a closely next time or he will end up destroying something. He's just like a young child. He doesn't understand anything yet." CJ thought and then turned around to see Riolu hugging his leg.

"Riolu, it's ok." CJ said picking him up. Riolu began to sob a little bit because he thought he did something wrong. "RiiIIIIiiiiii." Riolu whimpered as he began to cry lightly on CJ's shoulder.

CJ patted lightly on Riolu's back to calm him down. "I know it's hard for you to understand what it's like here. This world is a whole different level of stress for him. I just hope he will be happy here."

Suddenly, Riolu smelled the food, wiped his face, and jumped off of CJ's arms.

"Riii rii." Riolu said pointing at the two plates of food on the counter.

"Yeah, let's eat." CJ grabbed the two plates and brought them to the table in the front family room.

Riolu looked at CJ as he picked up his fork and began to eat his food. Riolu started to copy what CJ was doing.

"Hey Riolu, do you know how..." CJ stared in surprise as Riolu was eating with the fork.

Riolu smiled from how good the food was. "I thought you only knew how to eat berries."

Riolu looked back at CJ and nodded. CJ laughed for a second and then continued to eat.

Riolu enjoyed his food a lot, letting out a satisfied, high pitched, growl after.

CJ looked over and chuckled for a second. "Did you like your food Riolu?"

"Riiiiyyyeeess." Riolu said happily.

CJ's jaw dropped in surprise "Di...did you just talk?"

"Yes ri." Riolu responded laughing a little, smiling at the same time.

CJ was surprised that Riolu learned to talk on his first day out. "Riolu?"

"Yes ss..sss...CJ?" Riolu said still smiling.

"You said my name!"

"Riiii!" Riolu jumped at CJ and gave him a hug.

CJ began to cry happily. "I'm so happy now. From all this happening, I couldn't wish for anything better to happen." 

Riolu heard his thoughts through telepathy and smiled.

2:30 P.M.

"Hmm...Riolu is pretty tired for his first day." CJ thought to himself sitting next to a sleeping Riolu.

"Wait...I forgot to check back with Dara." CJ hesitated for a second, and then lightly patted Riolu's head, waking him.

"Riolu, do you want to come out to the game room?"

Riolu grumbled for a second before opening his eyes slowly. "Yes..ri."

CJ walked outside to make sure no one was around and Riolu followed him to the game room.

Once CJ and Riolu reached the game room, CJ got his Wii off it's sleep mode.

Riolu tilted his head looking at the Wii console. "Rii riiiiii?"

"Riolu, this is a Nintendo Wii. I use it to play games."

Riolu tilted his head again with a puzzled look on his face.

"Here let me show you." CJ hit the SSBB game icon, and then the game appeared on the screen.

Riolu looked at the screen curiously and became interested.

CJ continued going through the menus until he got to the character chart. "See, I can choose one of these guys, for example; my favorite is Lucario."

Riolu looked at the character he chose. "Riii!" Riolu jumped when Lucario's voice came out of the Wiimote. "RIIIiii Papa!" Riolu shouted

"Riolu, I don't think that's your father." CJ said looking at Riolu who had a confused look on his face.

Riolu turned to a saddened expression. "Riiii? Why not Papa Riii." Riolu's eyes began to fill with tears.

"Well, there are many different Lucarios out there that may look like your father." CJ replied while Riolu started to cry. 

"Where Momma and Papa?" Riolu said with thoughts of his never seen parents ran through his head.

"Well...I really can't answer that, because I don't know exactly." Riolu started to cry lightly and slumped down.

"Riolu, it's ok. Sooner or later I'll find a way for you to go back to your home."

"No." Riolu wiped some tears off of his face.

"Why not? You look so depressed right now being away from your parents. I don't want you to see you sad never see your parents."

Riolu thought for a second and then turned back towards CJ. "The reason why i don't want to go back right nowis because your the only person that cares for me right now." Riolu sat down on the couch next to CJ.

"When I saw you, and sensed your aura, it was filled with kindness and well being that had a very strong spirit. From that moment I feel like I am comfortable staying with you. I don't want to leave you because you have become a close friend of mine." Riolu leaned against CJ, who had a surprised look on his face.

CJ couldn't think of what to say after Riolu's response to him. "Riolu?" 

"Riiyyes?" Riolu said sitting back up.

"Thank you." CJ said hugging Riolu in the process.

Riolu smiled and closed his eyes. "I'm so happy to have CJ as a close friend. His aura, is so...appealing, generous, and filled with happiness. I feel a bond between CJ's and my aura." Riolu thought, and then stood back up, looking at CJ.

"Riolu? Do you want to play the Wii?" CJ asked eager to play with Riolu in SSBB.

Riolu nodded and the two began to play on the Wii, and a strong friendship created between the two.

7:17 P.M.

After the two ate dinner, they sat down and watched some more TV.

CJ flipped through the channels and landed on the CN. "Hmm...still they don't have my favorite show on here. I really miss the Toonami days of CN." CJ sighed while Riolu was watching the channels change rapidly.

CJ decided to watch one of his old DBZ dvds, but pondered for a second, worried about what Riolu did earlier.

"Riolu, promise me you won't flip out again?" CJ said trembling a little worried.

"Rii yes." Riolu responded.

Moments later, CJ's DS had a familiar voice coming from it.

"Ki...I mean...CJ." A voice sounded from CJ's DS.

CJ picked up his DS and opened it to see the professor looking straight at him. "What is it?" CJ said with Riolu sliding over to see what was happening.

"CJ, I have to tell you about...WHO IS THAT BEHIND YOU?!?" The professor exclaimed trembling inside of the DS.

CJ looked at Riolu for a second who was confused looking at the professor. "Professor, I want you to meet Riolu."

Riolu looked at the DS, starring at the Professor, who was recovering from the random outburst.

The screen suddenly had a chair appear and the professor sat down rubbing his head. "Ohh, I'm sorry I yelled. I really didn't mean to frighten him. It's just his red eyes that scared me."

CJ laughed for a second while Riolu did the same. "Ok, what do you need to tell me?"

A desk flew in from nowhere on the screen and accidentaly hit the professor. "OWW!! Darn scene changing program needs to be fixed! Why did the programmers of this application need to make it like an action scene everytime I switch the scenes?!" The professor said while getting up, holding his right arm in pain.

CJ, unable to harness his laughter, broke out laughing while his face turned bright red. Once he finished laughing, he regained his thoughts and picked up the DS. "Professor, what about this new thing you found?"

The Professor grabbed a metal box out of his desk and placed it on big machine. "CJ, I found a way to teleport into other dimensions using this machine I am in. I'm going to send this app i have to your lower screen in a few minutes."

CJ grew more interested while Riolu was still concentrated on the TV.

"There are hundreds of other dimensions out there to travel to. You can travel to the dimension Riolu came from and those other plastic file behind you." The professor pointed at a shelf behind CJ, filled with plastic cases.

CJ looked behind him and noticed his giant game collection on the shelves. "Professor, I'm still adjusting to the fact that Riolu is in this world now. Tell me how to work this dimension portal though." CJ said with Riolu crawling over to the DS, curious to see it.

"Ok, since your DS contains antimatter, you just need this app here, and then you'll be all set."

An application appeared on the lower screen where the professor was pointing at.

CJ dragged the app over to the next box and then cycled back to the professor's screen.

"Ok, the app is a guide to dimension jumping. It has only been used in other dimensions that don'thave the same laws of nature that apply here in your world. Since the dimension you're in is much more complex, you may need to charge the energy of the antimatter up." The professor said while taking the metal box off of the machine.

CJ looked back at the game cases and saw Time Crisis. Suddenly he got an idea. "Professor, is there any side effects from this thing? You said there would be si..." CJ was cut off by the professor rambling about data.

"No, there shouldn't be any side effects from it, but it just needs more energy to teleport you and your friend...Riolu."

Riolu jumped over CJ's lap and looked straight into the DS, at the professor. "You said my name?"

"IT TALKS ALREADY??" The professor questioned with a surprised look on his pixilated face.

"Yes rii." Riolu responded and then went back to watching the TV.

The professor looked back at CJ. "CJ, the side effects I was talking about have happened to Riolu. He is able to talk human language the day he is born and is a little bigger than a normal sized Riolu." The professor got out a long strech of papers that looked like it covered the whole floor on the screen.

"Ok, exactly what i was talking about earlier. 'Will there be any side effects.'" CJ said with a bored look on his face.

"CJ, the pattern of these effects will carry over to when he evolves into a Lucario." The professor rolled up thelong strexh of papers really fast.

"What looks so different about Riolu right now?" CJ looked at Riolu who didn't look different at all.

The professor observed an image of a Riolu on his computer and the looked at Riolu sitting next to CJ. "He's about half a foot taller than a normal Riolu."

"Well that's not that much of a difference." CJ thought to himself and then looked back at th DS.

"I can't tell that big of a difference. What will be so different when he evolves into a Lucario?" CJ pondered for a second, thinking about what Riolu would become when he evolves.

"The predicted pattern shows that he will be a much bigger Lucario than others, possibly his height will range around 6 foot 2 inches or taller. Not just that, his eye color could be different too. The pattern shows that his eye color could change to a blue color. No Lucario in that dimension he came from has ever had a different eye color. He could be the only different one of his whole speicies." The professor switched the scene back to his chair that he fell back into it.

CJ stared into space. "A Lucario that's over six feet tall?!? I'm 6 feet 4 inches tall and that's pretty tall, but a Lucario?! He's probably going to possess some powerful trait along with his size."

CJ began to tremble in fear a little as he looked over at Riolu, who was watching Goku throw a Kamehameha attack at Vegeta.

"Professor? Will his strength level be any different from a normal Lucario?" CJ gulped, worried about Riolu's evolution.

"I'm not too sure because I can't measure strength by the pattern's statistics." The professor stated while a sudden beeping noise went off in the DS.

CJ looked back at the TV where there was a giant explosion engulfed around Vegeta. Scary thoughts raced through his head, and then he shook them off and turned back to his DS. "Well professor, thanks for informing me on the dimension portal, and the other statistics."

The professor pulled out a remote that suddenly changed the scene back to it's normal backgound. "No problem CJ. Just be careful jumping from one dimension to the other. I will be available anytime to help you with any information troubles."

"Thanks again professor." CJ sighed in some relief, powered down the DS then set it on the table next to him.

"What's going to happen to me when I evolve?" Riolu asked while CJ was rubbing his head.

"Well, the professor told me that you will look different from other Lucarios." CJ said grabbing the bag of popcorn in front of them.

"Will I still be the same color?" Riolu said looking at his blue fur.

"Well, yeah but he told me your eyes will be a different color." CJ said eating some popcorn in the midst.

Riolu looked at the window and saw the reflection of his eyes. "What color will they be?" Riolu said taking some popcorn from the bag.

"Well, he said your eyes will be a blue color." Riolu's eyes widened, and then turned back to the TV to watch more DBZ.

A couple minutes later, the episode ended. CJ checked the time on the TV and it was currently 10:34 PM.

"Riolu, I'm tired right now. Want to get some sleep?"

Riolu yawned and nodded, and then CJ picked Riolu up, shut off the TV and went upstairs.

Music Fades In                   Halo ODST {Mombasa Streets} Rain 0:00 – 3:06 Deference for Darkness

As the night settled in for the two, the clouds filled the night sky. A light rain began to fall down, spitting on top of the house. It was a calm and refreshing rain that made a soothing sound.

Inside the house, CJ and Riolu were getting prepared to go to sleep.

"CJ? When can we do some training?" Riolu said yawning.

CJ looked up to think for a second. "Well, we can try doing some tomorrow, but we have to go to the back side of the field so no one can see us." CJ was checking IGN on his computer for the latest updates.

"CJ? Why can't I be seen by anyone?" Riolu asked, pulling the covers up to him.

CJ got up from his computer and then sat on the bed. "Well Riolu, you are the only kind of your species in this world. Also, if you are seen, people would come from all over world to see this."

Riolu widened his eyes from hearing what CJ was saying.

"It gets worse, the police would take you away from me, and who knows what the government would plan to do to you." CJ stated while looking at a photo of his parents.

Riolu immediately ran toward CJ and embraced him. "I don't want to be taken away from you! You're the only thing that matters to me!" Riolu was scared to lose CJ, and started to cry lightly. CJ patted Riolu lightly on the back to calm him down.

"Riolu, I promise to protect you from any kind of threat, and promise you will do the same to me when you are stronger." CJ promised and Riolu let go, wiping tears away from his face.

"CJ, I promise to never let anything hurt you, and I will be that very strong Lucario to protect you!" Riolu said, standing up and went into a fighting pose.

CJ began to cry happily. "Thank you Riolu." Riolu smiled and started licking CJ's tears. "Riolu stop!" CJ said in between laughs.

The night fell into place and the two prepared for bed. The clouds cleared the night sky, and a full moon illuminated the dark night sky.

The two fell asleep shortly after.

The time was 10:52 PM and Riolu woke up from the noise of CJ's computer.

"That machine is pretty loud" Riolu said lightly, with CJ grumbling in his sleep next to him.

Riolu looked over at CJ's computer which had his screensaver on. What was on it was a Lucario that looked to be very powerful and was flarred up in a blue aura, charging a large arua sphere.

Riolu looked at the picture and smiled. "CJ, I promised earlier to you that I would protect with all my strength. I want to make a new promise. I promise to be the strongest Lucario of them all." Riolu said through telepathy.

CJ grumbled again, but feel back asleep. Riolu chuckled silently, and then fell back asleep.

Music Fades Out

Alright, this was my longest chapter yet. I want to tell all readers/writers reading this to read and review!
Let me know how you all like the new theme. I think it goes well with it.
But really, Read and Review! ;)

Chris8492

The fourth chapter is now in! Sorry the update took so long. I had a speech I had to do -_-
Anyways, I want all readers/writers reading this to please Read and Review! As always, Enjoy!

Chapter 4: From a Boy to a Trainer

June 17, 2010

A dense morning fog covered the thick fields behind CJ's house. The sun began to rise, slowly burning off all of the fog. CJ was still asleep with a happy Riolu next to him. As the sun rose above the tree line, the bright light filled CJ's room, forcing him to turn over.

Couple minutes later, an alarm filled the room followed by a grumbling noise. CJ, with his eyes opened a little while turning over to shut off the obnoxious alarm.

"Ugh...That was the weirdest dream. I looked like I was in Sinnoh Region, but I couldn't recall where. What I do remember is there was this weird phenomenon happening in the sky."

CJ looked over and saw Riolu sleeping under the covers.

"I recall a Lucario next to me, but then he left me. I remember him looking back at me, but then I woke up." CJ rubbed his eyes, sighing in the midst. "...Riolu" CJ sighed smiling a little, and walked out of his room.

"Ignacio, Anton should be coming in a few minutes." CJ said as he picked up his bowl of Lucky Charms.

"CJ, do you recall that weird night with the bolts coming out of the electricity lines? I had this faulty wire in my basement and I lost power. Thank God I wasn...WAHHHCHUUU!" Ignacio was cut off by sneezing which made CJ laugh a little.

"Errh Ignacio? Is Anton still sick? He hasn't been on since the end of school." CJ looked at Anton's Smash profile on the forum, but the comment bar still said 'Sick'. "This is weird. Anton is normally on all the time. He usually does nothing else besides video games." 

"Rii CJ?" a voice came on over the intercom that startled CJ.

"Ignacio, d-did you hear anything?" CJ said with his eyes widened a little. "Umm...no just my dog barking on my porch." Ignacio stated.

CJ peered out the window and saw Riolu jumping up and down by the window, trying to see CJ. "Ignacio, I'll call later ok? I got to go back inside my house."

"You and your mansion you live in. I got lost when I first came there. Well...talk to you soon." Ignacio clicked the phone off while CJ dashed to the house.

"Riolu, when did you get up, and how did you know how to use the intercom?" CJ said while Riolu sat down on a chair.

"I heard a door slam so I ran around the house looking for you." Riolu said.

"I'm sorry I left you here alone. I promise it won't happen again." CJ said while patting Riolu's head gently.
"Want breakfast Riolu?" CJ said while Riolu was staring at the bowl CJ was holding.

"What is that in the bowl? It's very colorful." Riolu was staring at the bowl curiously.

"These are Lucky Charms. It's a type of cereal I like. Want to try some?" CJ grabbed a bowl, and poured some Lucky Charms and milk in it.

Riolu glanced at it for a second, and began eating it. After a couple bites, Riolu suddenly burped, and CJ couldn't help but laugh, making him fall off his chair onto the floor.

"CJ, can we start training today?" Riolu asked eagerly, looking at CJ, who sat back in his chair.

"Yeah, allthough we have to go in to the back side of the fields so no one sees us." CJ said pointing out the window at the hill in the back.

Riolu glanced out the window at the fields, "I want to learn this move that is common for Lucarios." Riolu turned back towards CJ who was eating the rest of his Lucky Charms.

CJ thought for a moment, "A famous move? The only famous move that is easily recognizable for a Lucario is the Aura Sphere, but Riolu is probably only around a level 7 right now. How am i going to teach him now at his low level?"

"CJ, thats what i want to learn, Aura Sphere." Riolu said sitting down on the chair with his eyes closed.

CJ rubbed his head for a second, "Riolu, that move can only be aquired by Lucario's. It is very rare to see a Riolu aquier that move at a low level. I don't think any Riolu has even done that before."

Riolu though for a moment while looking out the window. Riolu closed his eyes, building his focus.

CJ looked at Riolu who's appendages began to float upward slowly. "Riolu? What are you trying to do?"

Riolu open his eyes and looked back at CJ. "Remember the professor said something about me being different from the others? Could I be different with my level of strength?"

CJ looked at his DS on the counter, and opened it to see if the professor was around.  "I don't know Riolu. All the professor said is that you would be different from the others because you're taller than a normal Lucario." CJ stated while looking at a message left by the professor on his DS.

"CJ, i can't help you with anything right now. I am busy in the laboratory updating all these patches for this application to work corectly next time so i don't get hit by my desk flying in again. Sorry for the inconvienence CJ."

-Professor Percuesen. (CROW K.)

"Well that helps a lot. Riolu want to head outside to start training?" CJ said shuting off his DS, setting it on the counter in the midst.

"Yes, I want to learn Aura Sphere so i can protect you CJ." Riolu said walking next to CJ.

"Thanks Riolu. you're a true friend to me you know that right? Thats true friends do. They protect each other." CJ said grabbing his shoes.

"RIIII!" Riolu shouted happily and hugged CJ who fell on the floor laughing from Riolu licking his face.

"Riolu! StoaaaAHAHAHAHA! Stop! Please! Stop...Ahhhahahaha!" CJ yelled in between laughs.

10:36 A.M

The two ran to the back of the field, but Riolu dashed faster to the back, eager to begin training. When they got to the back, the area was wide open with trees around the perimeter. Riolu was running around, energized to begin training.

"Geez Riolu, you're pretty excited to begin training." CJ said chuckling a little bit.

Riolu snapped out of hyperness and ran over to CJ. "CJ what am i going to hit? There's trees around here but i don't think that would be a good idea. They would make a loud noise when they fall." Riolu stated looking around at the tall trees surrounding the perimeter.

"Yeah, we don't want the neighbors to hear thunderous crashing sounds next door. That would draw too much attention to us." CJ noticed a large pill of scrap wood on the other field next to him.

"Riolu I have an idea. See that pile of wood on the other side there?" CJ pointed out the pile of scrap wood.

Riolu without hesitation ran over to the pile at a fast speed, and grabbed arm fulls wood. 2 seconds later, Riolu ran back and dropped all the on the ground.

CJ's jaw dropped from the speed Riolu had when he ran. "Riolu! you just ran there and back with that amount of wood in 5 seconds! That was pretty fast!"

Riolu smiled from CJ's comment. "I want to try some moves now. Can I?"

CJ grabbed a piece of wood and nodded at Riolu. "Ok you ready? Go!"

CJ threw a piece of wood right at Riolu who shattered it into pieces with his fist.

"Alright here comes two." CJ whipped two boards at Riolu with more speed.

Amazingly, Riolu kicked the first one in the air and smashed the second one with his left palm.

"Alright lets try three now." CJ picked up three boards and threw them at Riolu even faster than last time.

Riolu hit the first with both fists, shattered the other one with his left foot in the air, and used Force Palm on the last one which blew debris right at CJ.

CJ coughing from dust and debris regained his senses, "Ok lets try some airial attacks." CJ threw four boards 40 feet into the air.

Riolu responded quickly and reached the altitude with no problem, smashing one of the boards while flying up. Turning to the left, Riolu used Force Palm and smashed the board into dust. He began falling and saw the two boards lined up directly beneath him.

Riolu suddenly dive kicked and destroyed both of them and hit the ground hard creating a small crater.

CJ's jaw dropped from what he just saw. "Riolu just destroyed those boards in mid air so fast it was like he invisable. His speed is soo fast i can't even see him. CJ thought while Riolu jumped out of the crater and brushed the dust off his arms.

"CJ i feel like i am almost ready to learn Aura Sphere." Riolu said as he wiped the dust off his face with a towel.

CJ looked worried, "Riolu, you sure you're ready to try Aura Sphere?" CJ said a little worried.

Riolu nodded and got into the stance and held his paws close together.

CJ looked at Riolu who's eyes shut and his appendages began to float behind his head.

A blue arua engulfed Riolu and a small blue ball of light began to form between his paws.

CJ watched as the ball of light got bigger until it was at its full size. "Riolu! It worked! You learned Aura Sphere!"

Riolu open his eyes and looked at the sphere in between his paws. "Woahahhhhh!!"

Suddenly, the sphere was sent loose and rocketed right into a patch of trees, exploding on impact.

Riolu who was laying on the ground with his eyes wide open looked at the damaged trees while CJ sprinted over to Riolu.

"Riolu, are you ok? Why did you set it loose early?" CJ questioned while Riolu was watching the trees in shock.

Riolu began to tremble in fear and pointed at the trees. "CJ we got to get out of here now! The trees are going to fall on us!" Riolu yelled in fear while CJ gasped in shock.

The two ran for their lives as the patch of 70 foot trees started to fall towards them.

CJ dove behind the stone wall with Riolu and ducked down as the giant trees slammed into the ground creating a thunderous bang.

After the trees fell, CJ looked over the wall and saw the actual damage that Riolu had done. Suddenly, CJ felt a stinging pain on the back of his leg.

Riolu began to sob lighlty, holding his head in his paws.

CJ looked at Riolu, who was crying heavily. "Riolu, are you ok?"

Riolu hugged CJ and closed his eyes. "CJ, I didn't mean to hurt you, it was my fault you got hurt. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to cast the Aura Sphere!" Riolu said in a very sad mood.

CJ patted Riolu on the head. "Riolu, it's not your fault i got hurt. I branch just hit me..." CJ was cut off by Riolu.

"No, I shouldn't have trained today."

"Riolu."

"I shouldn't have learned Aura Sphere this early."

"Riolu please."

"It was wrong of me to have you train me now, I should've had you train me when i was a Lucario."

"Riolu please! Don't say that about yourself!"

Riolu began to tremble a little. "I nearly killed you, and you are my closest friend and my Trainer."

"Riolu please! listen to me!"

Riolu wiped his tears away.

"This was an accident. I didn't know that you would have the ability to cast an Aura Sphere yet."

"But..."

"Let me continue. I was hurt because i wasn't hiding completely under the rock. You had nothing to do with me getting hurt. It was my fault i wasn't under safe cover completely."

Riolu wiped the rest of his tears away. "I was just scared to see you die CJ. You're the only person that matters to me right now, and just seeing you injured made me feel terrible." Riolu said looking at CJ's wound.

"Riolu, promise me you will be more careful using Aura Sphere and use it cautiously around here, ok? We need to get back to the house before one of my neighbors comes to find me."

Riolu stood up and looked at CJ. "I will never let anything hurt you again." Riolu said and gritted his paws into a fist.

After the two made their promises, they sprinted back to the house before anybody could spot them.

5:13 P.M

At CJ's house, the two are sitting at the the table eating dinner.

The phone suddenly began to ring, and CJ got up to answer it.

Riolu continued to eat.

"Hello? Oh Hi Mom! Where are you guys right now? You're in Hawaii!?"

Riolu thought for a moment. CJ's parents always call him whenever they go places. I wonder where my parents are. I was born into this world with CJ here, but i don't know where my parents are? I just wonder what they are like and where they are right now?

"Ok Mom. Ill see you and Dad tomorrow! Bye!" CJ said putting down the phone and was a little jumpy.

"Riolu looked back at CJ who seemed to be in a really good mood. "What did your parents talk about?"

CJ looked at Riolu and then his expression changed to a puzzled look. "My parents want me to come to Hawaii to see them, but i have to figure out a way to bring you with me."

Riolu had a confused look on his face. "Wait, I thought we were going to stay here at your house for the summer." Riolu said while CJ was pondering.

"I don't know, I don't have a Pokeball or something to transfer you into, this is going to be harder than I thought."
CJ said grabbing his DS while Riolu set down his fork, finished with his meal.

"Professor, are you back yet?" CJ said talking into the mic on the DS.

The screen suddenly poped up and the Professor was visable. "Oh hey CJ. I just needed to update the patch on this program so i don't get slammed by my desk again like last time."

"Well, at least you were gone for a good reason." CJ chuckled while the professor crossed his arms, rolling his eyes in the midst.

"Ok so what is it that you need right now?" the Professor replied while his desk slowly slid in behind him.

"Professor i need to get something to drink. I'll be right back in a second." CJ said putting the DS down on the table, while Riolu slid over to see the Professor.

"Professor? Am i going to be very powerful when i evolve into a Lucario?" Riolu said reaching for the DS.

CJ grabbed his glass of chocolate milk and turned around.

Suddenly a bright light illuminated the room, making CJ block out his eyes from the bright light.

"Riolu!? What are you doing? Are you there? Answer me?" CJ said while trying to navigate back to the table through the bright light.

The bright light disappeared and Riolu wasn't in the room anymore.

"Riolu? Are you here? Answer me please." CJ said in a confused state.

"CJ, come over to the DS quick!" a voice was heard over the DS

CJ ran over to the DS and the Professor was on the screen. "Professor, did you see what just happened? Riolu just disappeared and i can't find him! Can you please tell me whats going on!"

The Professor fixed his glasses and looked a long sheet of paper. "Well CJ, it seems Riolu was transfered back into the game. The antimatter pulled him back into the game like a magnet."

A tear formed in CJ's eye. "No, that can't be! He was just here right by me! He can't be back in there! I'm the only friend he's got! How can he come back out!" CJ yelled emotionally in pain starting to cry.

The professor went to a big machine in the back and got another long piece of paper printed out. "CJ you're in luck. The DS is acting like a Pokeball for Riolu. He is perfectly safe inside this device. He can come out too. Here, i'll let him out."

CJ sighed in relief wiping his tears away. "That scared the hell out of me! I thought he was vaporized by the antimatter." Thank goodness he's ok."

Suddenly, a bright light illuminated the room again and a figure appeared through the light.

"CJ!" Riolu ran over to CJ and hugged him.

CJ who was relieved, hugged Riolu. "Riolu, I thought i lost you there."

Riolu started to burst out into tears again. "I'm sorry i left you! i didn't mean scare you like that!"

CJ sighed again and patted Riolu on the head. "It's ok. I didn't know this would happen either."

Riolu wiped his tears away. "CJ, where did i go? I could see you, but you couldn't see me."

The professor knocked on the screen of the DS. "Ahem, sorry to interupt this emotional moment with you two, but Riolu was perfectly safe inside the DS. He could still see you because the cameras on the DS were activated."

CJ face palmed and chuckled for a second. "Well, atleast he could still see me. Wait! Riolu! I got an idea how you and me can go to Hawaii!"

Riolu looked at CJ and smiled. "So we are going on a little trip after all."

CJ nodded picked up his DS. He found his DS case and looked at the cover of it which had a small camera hole on it.
"This will work perfectly."

Riolu glance at the DS curiously. "Am I going back in that thing tomorrow?"

CJ set down the case. "Yeah. It worked just like a Pokeball when you went inside it. You can actually see where you are going instead of being in a Pokeball where you can't see anything outside. You'll be able to see what it is like out of this house."

Riolu smiled and looked at the case once more. "Thats great. I've always wonder what it is like outside of here and what other people are like."

CJ smiled and set the DS down. "Why didn't they make Pokeballs have the ability to have Pokemon see outside of them." CJ chuckled

CJ looked at the time and noticed that his favorite show was going to come on in two minutes. "Riolu, want to watch TV now?"

Riolu nodded and the two went into the living room.

Later on that night, CJ and Riolu were getting ready for bed and CJ started to pack clothes for tomorrow.

10:23 P.M

"CJ, how do you get from here all the way out to Hawaii in 9 hours? Riolu asked looking at CJ's suitcase packed with clothes.

CJ 5 pairs of t-shirts in the suitcase, "Well, the way we travel around to far places is mostly by air in a jet plane."

Riolu tilted his head. "I'm curious to see what it looks like tomorrow. I've always wanted to see a view from the sky before."

CJ looked at the flight plan online that his parents sent him.

The plane was a fairly big plane, and the flight was nonstop from Boston to Hawaii.

"Awesome, I'm sitting in first class on the way there. Never sat in it before." CJ said a little excited.

Riolu looked at the photo of CJ's parents, and then looked down at his paws. "CJ? I got something important to ask you."

CJ sat down next to Riolu. "Go ahead."

"Well, remember i talked about my parents and how I never saw them. If we travel to my world, will you help me find them?"

CJ put his arm around Riolu. "Riolu, If we go there, I guarantee you we will find your parents, I promise as friend."

Riolu looked at the flight plan on the computer. "You're at the very front of the plane. Is it good to be up there?"

"Well, I heard first class on these big planes are pretty sweet. They say the seats recline into beds so you can sleep during the trip. In coach, they just provide you with a regular seat which reclines a little bit." CJ stated while looking at the weather channel on his TV.

Riolu thought for a second and looked at the coach section of the flight plan. "Why don't people in coach get the same thing in first class?"

CJ sighed and zipped up his suitcase. "There is people who pay more to get better seats in First Class and there is people who either afford to buy them or people just want a ticket to get on the plane."

CJ got in bed and pulled up the covers.

"CJ? Has there ever been an accident on these planes before, like a crash?" Riolu questioned.

CJ thought about all the accidents that occured on airplanes and began to tremble a little. "Riolu, flying is one of my biggest fears. It is the safest way to travel, but..." CJ doubled taked, and lost his train of thought.

"Riolu read CJ's mind, and became a little worried about tomorrow.

After the two talked a little bit they drifted asleep.

The night was clear and a full moon was overhead. The wind blew by the house making whistling noises. The moonlight glimmered across the field and shined into CJ's room.

Riolu woke up with his worries focused on CJ, and his fear of flying. CJ, don't worry about it. I will be with you the whole time. Riolu thought telepathically drifted back to sleep.

Chris8492

This story is no longer being continued

---Case Closed---