<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The Official Post-Your-Picture-So-We-Can-Stalk-You Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 16, 2007, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Chilly

Kayo

Quote from: James Hetfield on February 01, 2010, 07:16:57 AM
I was planning on saying something, but just couldn't think of what to say... and forgot to remove the code. lol.

Also, you're welcome :3
Fabulous.

i suggest copypasta'ing your text codez every time. This way, we prevent another "eurositle" event. Remember that? :P It made me realize that you type the darn thing every time. Sheesh.. no wonder you don't post much. Must be tiring. :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Cameras seem to work better in sunlight. Too bad I don't have any available.

Kayo

Quote from: Red on February 01, 2010, 10:55:00 PM

Cameras seem to work better in sunlight.
Uhh, durr. Cameras have to keep their shutters open longer in low light in order to let in more light, so the picture turns out. If you move the camera even a tiny bit (impossible not to do this in your hand) it comes out blurry.

With phone cameras, they don't have a good range of dark colors and can't really see well in the dark, so they work much better in sunlight.
[move][/move]

DocEtte_2020

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.

Kayo

Quote from: DocNess on February 02, 2010, 11:29:08 AM
You Put who in the what now?
I'd like to point out that "I put" in Spanish in the past-tense form is "puse" pronounced exactly like "vagina-y".

There's a little factoid for ya.
[move][/move]

PsychoYoshi

JrDude

Quote from: K on February 02, 2010, 02:04:39 PM
I'd like to point out that "I put" in Spanish in the past-tense form is "puse" pronounced exactly like "vagina-y".

There's a little factoid for ya.
Not really, it's Poo-Seh
[move][/move]
Dude .

Friendly Hostile

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mystic

Silverhawk79

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!