News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

...Hi everyone

Started by Chrona, February 24, 2010, 01:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Quote from: Customrobo13 on February 26, 2010, 02:54:39 PM
I knew Chrona was a joke but I thought Allegretto was legit.
This.

So, Magnum/Allegretto, which account are you planning on sticking with?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Allegretto

Quote from: mackormoses on February 26, 2010, 04:11:23 PM
Please. It was a clear alt (Chrona), and one we had fun mocking. As for the TH4 - Magnum -etc. bull...well, I call bull on that. I assure you, ips would overlap.
Did you read the information on my IP adress thing?

Chrona

Allegretto

Okay guys, this joke has gone far enough. This is the real Allegretto, Chrona, him and I thought this would be a funny prank to pull on the forum, however I am afraid of our accounts being banned. Chrona, Magnum and I are all our own people. Chrona grew up near me and is living with me now. We usually share my laptop however she has her's with her right now.

Magnum is with me as well, we will take a group picture for proof or whatever you want that we are all our own person.

magnum can not do this with us because we only have two computers but watch, with both of us online we will say...

We are real!!!

Magnum

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 26, 2010, 02:51:44 PM
MAGNUM CONFIRMED FOR MASTER TROLL
Making this my Sig.

Lol. I love you guys :D

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

[Loads and loads of pointless swearing and confusion deleted ~Voice]
There. The game is all but completely over.
Take the picture. MYL won't be satisfied if you don't.

Allegretto

Here we go!!!

http://s896.photobucket.com/albums/ac163/Dragonic_F_1/?action=view&current=NSFCDTOLL.jpg

From left to right.

Magnum, Chrona and Me!!!!!!

Also the writing says

We *heart* NSFCD!![/url]

Spud

Turok

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

SkyMyl

WTF why is Rob in that picture

...I was going to apologize, but something caught my attention. I left a tab on that thread open, and when I went to quote Magnum, I found a post from Algretto containing the same message as the original post. (Also, click that. It adds to the post.)
You keep misspelling his name.
He's got a point, actually.

Why does Magnum say, "From left to right, Magnum, Chrone, and Me", when he is clearly Magnum? Why does he refer to himself in third person AND first person? Why would Link post a similar post as Magnum, when they're both clearly different people?

Are you really individual people? How do we know you're all still not pulling a FOURTH troll attack? There's clearly a flaw in your claim!

Allegretto

Yes, this is why I reposted it from me.

Magnum logged into my laptop and I thought it was still me logged in, so when I posted it I said Magnum, Chrona and Me. But then I was like...wait what the hell? So I removed it and reposted it on this account so it would make since :D

Turok

Quote from: Link. on February 26, 2010, 07:08:00 PM

Magnum logged into my laptop and I thought it was still me logged in, so when I posted it I said Magnum, Chrona and Me. But then I was like...wait what the hell? So I removed it and reposted it on this account so it would make since :D

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

SkyMyl

Spud

Quote from: Link. on February 26, 2010, 07:08:00 PM

Assuming you both have the same theme and ignored the avatar and the username shown at the top of the page. :U

Allegretto

Quote from: SPUD on February 26, 2010, 07:15:33 PM
Assuming you both have the same theme and ignored the avatar and the username shown at the top of the page. :U
This better not be a intercourse ing reverse troll. Magnum was signed in because we were lawling at our success, he was already halfway scrolled down the page so all I had to do was hit reply, which I did. I posted it then scrolled up and was like oh poop.
So I logged, signed in as Allegretto because like I said we only have 2 laptops at our house and Chrona was logged in at that time.

I posted the picture with the same text so it would make since.

I'm super serial guys.