News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Attn: Mack. Please read.

Started by The Riddler, April 15, 2011, 04:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Quote from: Mackerelmoses on April 16, 2011, 10:32:44 PM
Ice/Fire would give me type advantages on both of his types.
His steel would be strong to your ice.
Your Fire would be strong to his steel. The Fire and Flying are irrelevant to each other.

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 16, 2011, 11:00:35 PM
His steel would be strong to your ice.
Read my last post.

Fire cancels it out.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 11:02:03 PM
Read my last post.

Fire cancels it out.
Missed that resistance.

Steel is weak to Fire.
Flying is weak to Electric.
Those are Silver's only weaknesses, so Mack must have one of them.

Steel is strong to Rock and Ice, Flying is strong to Bug, Fighting, and Grass.
Mack should also be one of those.

Electric/Grass?
Electric/Ice?
Grass/Fire?
uh

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 16, 2011, 11:09:43 PM
Missed that resistance.

Steel is weak to Fire.
Flying is weak to Electric.
Those are Silver's only weaknesses, so Mack must have one of them.

Steel is strong to Rock and Ice, Flying is strong to Bug, Fighting, and Grass.
Mack should also be one of those.

Electric/Grass?
Electric/Ice?
Grass/Fire?
uh
But none of those really fit Mack, really. Not like any type does, but I'm just not seeing it.

Then again Silverhawk doesn't have to be Steel. It was just an assumption based on the color and metallic qualities of physical silver, but really it can be any time combined with Flying... and probably colored Silver.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 11:15:05 PM
But none of those really fit Mack, really. Not like any type does, but I'm just not seeing it.

Then again Silverhawk doesn't have to be Steel. It was just an assumption based on the color and metallic qualities of physical silver, but really it can be any time combined with Flying... and probably colored Silver.
Silver himself likes Steel/Flying.
He's the owner of this place and since we're basing it on them, he gets first dibs on choice.

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 16, 2011, 11:21:56 PM
Silver himself likes Steel/Flying.
He's the owner of this place and since we're basing it on them, he gets first dibs on choice.
Ah, okay. I wasn't sure if he asked for the typing or if we just forced it onto him.

Do we want Silver to beat Mack? Mack to beat Silver? Both? Neither? If neither we have more options.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Just remove Electric since it resists both Steel and Flying.
Fire/Grass seems to be the only other option, but even that sounds irrelevant.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

Fight/Fire.

Fire is strong against Silver's Steel.
Flying is strong against Mack's Fight. (If this is taken)

Fire is super effective. Fight is neutral.
Fly is super effective. Steel is not very effective (is it .5 or .25? I don't remember if steel is neutral or .5 of fight)

Mack has more power over Silver, but Silver still has power over Mack.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

I was going to say that, but then I thought everyone else would end up hating on it since it was done in 3 Gens.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 17, 2011, 02:22:30 AM
I was going to say that, but then I thought everyone else would end up hating on it since it was done in 3 Gens.
3 gens in a row as starters, never as anything else.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Seventh

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 16, 2011, 06:06:50 PM
Isn't there a wrestling type program called Smack Down or something? Either way, it gave me a wrestling image to me too.
I thought it was fighting type at first (It was being used against me)
I think it was called WWE SMACKDOWN or something.  And no, I don't watch wrestling, it's called commercials.
Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 17, 2011, 01:45:01 AM
Fight/Fire.

Fire is strong against Silver's Steel.
Flying is strong against Mack's Fight. (If this is taken)

Fire is super effective. Fight is neutral.
Fly is super effective. Steel is not very effective (is it .5 or .25? I don't remember if steel is neutral or .5 of fight)

Mack has more power over Silver, but Silver still has power over Mack.
If this were to happen, epic battles would ensue.  MACK VS. SILVER-FIGHT OF THE CENTURY.  ONE, THE FOUNDER OF NSFCD, THE OTHER, NSFCD BUSINESS EXTRAORDINAIRE.  WHO WILL WIN?
meh

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 17, 2011, 02:26:29 AM
3 gens in a row as starters, never as anything else.
Alright then.
I 2nd that option.

Kayo

While the carbon-copied Fire starters of that exact type combination caused me to hate it in general, there are still many more types that are way more used. (Water/Ground, Bug/Flying, etc) Plus, it fits Mack well in my opinion.

Fire/Fighting let it be.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I was also going to suggest Fire/Bug in place of Fire/Grass, but that wouldn't sound right.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 17, 2011, 03:31:16 PM
I was also going to suggest Fire/Bug in place of Fire/Grass, but that wouldn't sound right.
We already have a Fire/Bug and it's rather weak defensively. Plus, contradictions galore. I have a good feeling we'll be sticking with Fire/Fighting.
[move][/move]