News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Nintendo Direct Thread

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 21, 2012, 10:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Neerb

- Namco Bandai will be working with Project SORA to create Smash 4; start thinking up Namco characters for the roster, I guess
- Fire Emblem Awakening will come to America in 2013 and will have paid-for DLC
- Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle comes to America this November
- A whole bunch of games are coming to 3DS VC, including Kid Icarus 2, Warioland, and The Legend of Zelda (for non-ambassadors)
- In addition to the six previously announced Kirby titles in Kirby's upcoming Anniversary Collection, the game will also have challenge stages similar to those in Return to Dreamland, as well as a timeline of Kirby's history
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 will have DLC

and finally... the 3DS XL! With 90% bigger screens, 4x battery life, a 4g SD card, and STILL NO SECOND CIRCLE PAD OR TRIGGERS

Mona

Hmmm... I'd rather just get a purple 3DS rather than an XL one.

Kayo

Quote from: Trevelyan on June 22, 2012, 08:12:42 AM
and finally... the 3DS XL! With 90% bigger screens, 4x battery life, a 4g SD card, and STILL NO SECOND CIRCLE PAD OR TRIGGERS
You honestly had to be pretty stupid to think there was a half-decent chance of getting that.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on June 24, 2012, 05:46:33 PM
You honestly had to be pretty stupid to think there was a half-decent chance of getting that.

lol wut? I heard all of no one saying that back when this thing wasn't real.

Zero

"a glimpse of 2013" can mean anything

We already know AC Jump Out is scheduled for 2013. Wouldn't be surprised if they're just referring to games like that, but I hope we see new news.

Neerb

Nintendo Direct Announcements for Valentine's Day:

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS) involves going into Luigi's dreams
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (remake of the Wii version; there will be a 3D trailer available on eShop TODAY)
Mario Golf: World Tour (3DS)
Dillon's Rolling Western 2
new Mario vs Donkey Kong

New Super Luigi U, a DLC pack for NSMBU that remakes EVERY LEVEL IN THE GAME in a Luigi-only mode

HarmoKnight comes out mid-March
Animal Crossing New Leaf comes out June 9
Harvest Moon GBC comes to 3DS VC pretty soon (don't remember exactly when, didn't care)

Need for Speed Most Wanted U will be the first 3rd party game to incorporate Miiverse
Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, the FPS based on the series, is coming to Wii U
Injustice: Gods Among Us on Wii U will get DLC, just like the other versions (sounds obvious, but nice to know for sure)

Tupin

Really, with Nintendo doing these things like every month, do they even need to go to E3 anymore?

It's becoming less and less relevant every single year.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on February 14, 2013, 08:38:50 PM
Really, with Nintendo doing these things like every month, do they even need to go to E3 anymore?

No, and I bet its a hell of a lot cheaper.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tupin on February 14, 2013, 08:38:50 PM

And this is a bad thing because...?

Super

I dunno what to think of this new M&L game. Was Bowser's Inside Story any good? I really hated Partners in Time.