News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

I am addicted to this song... XD

Started by X_Hero, February 11, 2008, 05:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

I first heard it at the Video Game Tournament at my school on Friday. it was on DDR, and they were CONSTANTLY playing it. I liked the way it sounded, and the more I heard it, the more I became addicted to it. This is the full version of the song, though, and not the shortened version that was on the DDR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGr-m-r3TXo

*dances to song*

Who else likes it? ;D

major tom

X_Hero

... Well, if that's all you were gonna post, you shouldn't have posted in the first place. :|

major tom

Quote from: X_Hero on February 11, 2008, 07:02:15 AM
... Well, if that's all you were gonna post, you shouldn't have posted in the first place. :|
I suggest you take a good look at this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment

lulz, I hijacked your thread. You guys have fun in this J-pop weeeeaboooo thread.

/leaves thread

Zovistograt

ah, yes, I remember playing that on a SuperNOVA machine once or twice.  Good song.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Matt

Well if i could of understood what the intercourse  she was saying it could of been good, but seeing is was Japanese or whatever it was bad for me.

major tom

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on February 12, 2008, 08:04:15 AM
Well if i could of understood what the intercourse  she was saying it could of been good, but seeing is was Japanese or whatever it was bad for me.
Prepare to get flamed to death by weeaboos.

Starrodkirby86

Just because Doll is now in DDR Disney Channel, DDR SuperNova, and is basically the only TERRA song on there (Besides Flowers) doesn't mean it's a Wap song. Well, maybe it is. Though, Doll makes an average cata, pretty long for one regular DDR song, and gets easily tiring after a moment. Heck, I don't like to play Doll on Stepmania since the step artist didn't exactly make a good version. TERRA made much better songs than that. :\

Zovistograt

But if you do not understand what they're saying, you can better appreciate how the vocals (and the language in general) fits in with the music, creating a level of enjoyment beyond if you actually knew what they were singing about.  And anyway, you can go look up the English translation if you really want to know.  Anyway, who doesn't love the Japanese language?  It's amazing.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Zovistograt on February 13, 2008, 06:22:34 AM
Well if i could of understood what the f*** she was saying it could of been good, but seeing is was Japanese or whatever it was bad for me.
But if you do not understand what they're saying, you can better appreciate how the vocals (and the language in general) fits in with the music, creating a level of enjoyment beyond if you actually knew what they were singing about.  And anyway, you can go look up the English translation if you really want to know.  Anyway, who doesn't love the Japanese language?  It's amazing.
I don't know...the Japanese language can be beautiful, but wrong execution can make it seem like a monster regurgitating. Just like every other language *COUGHENGLESHCOUGH*...

And the generic Japanese terms can get annoying (The ones that you would hear every day here but not every day at the country)...

Besides, you don't need to understand the song to appreciate the quality of it. Sure, it would make you understand things like morals, intentions, or how poetic it is, it's not really required...

Allegretto

I like this song its catchy  ;) But I like most japanese Music

Kaz

I'm a weeaboo and even I find this boring.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 16, 2008, 01:16:25 AM
I'm a weeaboo and even I find this boring.
it's not really a total weeaboo song, that's why.  It's not as...um...weeacore.

major tom

Correction: any Japanese pop song white boy American computer geeks love is a weeaboo song.

lol, weeaboo music.