News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

This is why I only read modern literature

Started by Nayrman, January 25, 2009, 01:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Quote from: Tupin on January 25, 2009, 05:53:39 PM
And the fact that there exists a "book" written entirely in text message format makes me wish I only read classic literature. The name escapes me right now, but when I read it, it was the worst thing I have ever read.
TTYL, TTFN, and I forgot the other one.

Captain Justice

Brave New World is a great book.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Captain Justice

Quote from: Tupin on January 25, 2009, 05:53:39 PM
And the fact that there exists a "book" written entirely in text message format makes me wish I only read classic literature. The name escapes me right now, but when I read it, it was the worst thing I have ever read.

You should read a Confederacy of Dunces, Nayrman. It's not "classic" (written in the 60's, went unpublished for 20 years), but it's good.
Confederacy of Dunces is absolutely fantastic.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Zovistograt

Quote from: Frigid_Aztec on January 25, 2009, 09:27:31 PM
Brave New World is a great book.
Heck yes.  I wonder if the upcoming movie that's being planned will be any good.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)