News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

HP Lovercraft

Started by Captain Justice, July 18, 2009, 06:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Justice

Have you read any of his works? Right now I'm reading "At the Mountains of Madness" and I have to say I like it so far, its just starting to pick up also (I'm at the part where they find out [spoiler]Lake's camp was destroyed[/spoiler] ) I have a whole bunch of other stories of his also that I'm going to read after this one.

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Captain Justice

hey Neanderthals quit watching TV and read this poop
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Can we ban Hoss, please?

HTA!

I haven't had the chance to read anything I've wanted since a book on quantum physics last year. Since then it has been required reading nonstop.

Would love some good fiction...
Are they mysteries or something?

Captain Justice

Horror stories

beats the intercourse  out of Steven King
Can we ban Hoss, please?