News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Inglorious Basterds

Started by Captain Justice, August 21, 2009, 07:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Justice

poop this movie was so long (about 2 and a half hours maybe a little more), but it was still really good. Pretty graphic movie also, a lot of gruesome deaths in it (the show it all too lol). Brad Pitt did a great job, especially considering the fact that I never thought I'd see him play a role like this.

Overall a great movie, prolly 9/10 IMO.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Magnum

I can't wait to see it. My dad and I are going before school starts.

Looks really good and funny.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Water ☮

I was planning to go see it on a double date with my best friend and his girlfriend but one of the girls canceled! I really can't wait to watch it!

Titus Andronicus

Christopher Waltz plays a much more awesome character than Pitt does. Lt. Raine is a very shallow character. He's going to kill Nazis. He's going to kill as many as he can. And he's going to do it in the simplest way possible. His bruteish ways are portrayed in the scene where he attempts to speak Italian. The Europeans all tend to be a little more poetic and beautiful with the things they say, but you realize here how much of a hillbilly Raine is. As far as the role goes, Pitt wasn't filling in very big shoes.

But then you have Waltz. Landa is such a deep character. He's on your side. Then he's not. But then he... well, the ending I'll leave to you. But to be such a menacing villain, to seem even more powerful than Hitler, to be the most hated man in Germany for his actions... you fall in love with that sort of thing.

So long, Shoshanna.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.