News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

My breakbeat track.

Started by Methree, October 25, 2007, 10:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Methree

I got it uploaded to the Newground Audio community. If you've never been there, it's a really great place.

Anyways, here's my song, I call it Output. I'm quite proud of it, because it can really get me moving. I suggest you give it a chance, unless you don't like the genre at all, stand up and just bounce to it.

It's about 8 min's long, but the last 3 mins are the best, so if you get bored with it at least skip to that point......PLLLZ.

With that said. Enjoy.

Zovistograt

I have to agree with the guy who responded to you.  It is soft.  The entire thing is pretty soft.  I don't really listen to breakbeat as much as other kinds of electronica...try doing some hard dance or something D:

And it could use more bass...unless the absence of driving bass is what makes breakbeat.

It's good though.  What program do you use?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Methree

I used FruityLoops 7 Demo.

Breaks are my favorite, but I think I'm going to use a harder kick and snare to deliver that hard dance sound.  I'll also try for a deep bass, but the Demo version is quite limited, I was happy to find the saw I used.

I think my style is just a little different, because I'm mainly influenced by hip hop. :D
Well, I love creating music, so I'll be sure to keep on trying, thanks. =D

Zovistograt

Quote from: Methree on October 26, 2007, 04:00:21 PM
I used FruityLoops 7 Demo.

Breaks are my favorite, but I think I'm going to use a harder kick and snare to deliver that hard dance sound.  I'll also try for a deep bass, but the Demo version is quite limited, I was happy to find the saw I used.

I think my style is just a little different, because I'm mainly influenced by hip hop. :D
Well, I love creating music, so I'll be sure to keep on trying, thanks. =D
I use the same thing olol

hip hop...mmm not my style at all, but if you like that kind of thing go for it :)  I can't judge something in a genre that isn't my kind of thing fairly so...*shrugs*
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)