News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

[12:23] Doodle: Movies I should rent, gogogo.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Java

Hey guys,

We need to do a text blast to all our competitors reminding them to study/create their speeches/presentations over this break.
Here is the list of people who need to be texted.
Look at your original text blast group and see which ones on this list need to be texted.

Thanks

Linkman

Silverhawk79

<+Daft_Pink> I think sackboy is really intercourse ing cute

SkyMyl

Linkman

Java

Silverhawk79

44 Guests, 15 Users

Macawmoses

Thirdkoopa

Today, my girlfriend and I were sitting downstairs with my mom. We heard the dog running around upstairs and called it down. It came running down the stairs. With a used condom in its mouth. The same condom my girlfriend and I lost two weeks ago. It put it directly in my mom's hands. FML
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Macawmoses

Today, I went to a chinese restaurant with my asian girlfriend. When she went into the bathroom I practiced saying "Can we have sex" in chinese which is where she is from. After saying it a few times out loud, a waiter walked by and stared at me. When he gave me the check he included his number. FML

JrDude

o_o

I intercourse ed up on the saving thing, but it seems plenty of guests want to meet in real life.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Guests appear to be viewing threads you have interests in most of the time (you posted, you posted in recently, etc.) It would have shown something different for me on many of those, I'm sure, as many are spiders/etc. that aren't marked.

Silverhawk79

15/100 answers correct