<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Public Castration Is a Good Idea

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Spud

[ 8:32:18pm]   <Matt>   colts lose then doodle has to have sex with kita

Kayo

â—" â—¡ â—"
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kilroy

(15:10:14) loldongs: SURVIVING CHIEFLY ON HUMANS, HERDS OF DEAD CADAVERS ROTTING
(15:10:15) loldongs: POKEMON
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

My internet is so intercourse ing intercourse ed.

I think I fixed it.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

If fanservice was a solid substance, you could pour it into a dress and get Vanessa.

Kayo

my download speed is abnormally fast
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Anarchy_Jas

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kayo

â—" â—¡ â—"
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Mikoyan

A male student at Garfield-Palouse High School in Palouse is a cheerleader but he isn't content with doing typical male cheerleader stunts. He wants to do the same dances and kicks and fist pumps as the females, but his mom says school administrators are discriminating against him and preventing him from cheering.  Benjamin Grundy's mom Suzanne says school administrators are discriminating against him by not allowing him to do everything the girls do.  "I think the combination of a bi-racial, mentally challenged gay male may be too much for them," Benjamin's mom said, adding that she feels the school is embarrassed by her son and are discriminating against him.

Mystic