News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

silverhawk79: Whelp, I'm off to watch TV with the family.
silverhawk79: ...That sounded really lame.
silverhawk79: I mean.
silverhawk79: I'M OFF TO EAT MONSTER TRUCKS AND PUNCH NINJA ZOMBIE BATMAN DINOSAUR JESUS.
silverhawk79: HRRRAAGGH.

FruitFlow

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"There is no doubt we have killed Osama bin Laden. The fact of the matter is you will not see bin Laden walking on this earth again."

FruitFlow

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

"Benefits bestowed upon the evil-disposed increase their means of injuring you."

Kilroy

(  ・ิ ◡・ิ)
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

What's the difference between bird flu and swine flu?
If you have bird flu, you need tweetment. If you have swine flu, you need oink-ment.