News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Linkman

Replaced "No critical hits" negative attribute with "-2 health drained per second on wearer

What is this I don't even.

JrDude

Imagine, Martin Luther King Jr. High.
Now, would that be a Jr. High School named after Martin Luther King? or would that be a High School named after Martin Luther King Jr.?
[move][/move]
Dude .

えっちーせんぱい

Windows 7 Pro ninnyes~

Yeah working on the highlighted.

Huh? I don't remember copying that line for line.

Silverhawk79

-Global- [Network Notice] Kross (Azhrarn) - Our brief outage yesterday was due to an issue with one of our upstream routers.  It was apparently touched in the no-no place and was too embarrassed to let the other routers know so they could take over. :(
-

SkyMyl

Kilroy

YO SPY, I'M REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'M GONNA LET YOU FINISH, BUT THOSE SAWS ARE KICKASS
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Tsumaru

Syncopathic

Matt

Archduke Franz Ferdinand

Typing up a report for World History.

Silverhawk79

Send your armies. There's no man or machine who can stop me, and you'll soon see.
I come for vengeance for the first Son of Light. I'm ready, I'm willing, I'm prepared to…

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

All you wounded, those of you who can, pick yourselves off the ground, hurry back, tell your leader you'll need more men.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.
Is this the best you've got? Is this your strongest machine? Now with one powershot, you'll see what vengeance means.

[Nearing the gate and the leader of the Robot Army, Megaman's fury yields to confusion.
This Commander is not just a machine.]

The shadow, it covers your face but your eyes shine just like mine.
Step forward, step into the light if you're ready, you're willing, you're prepared to fight.

So be it, send your armies. There's no man or machine who can stop me, you'll soon see.
I come for vengeance for the first Son of Light and I'm ready, and I'm willing, and I'm prepared to fight.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines.
The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.
Is this the best you've got? Is this your strongest machine?
Now with one powershot, you'll see what vengeance means.

[Just before the shot rang out, the blast that would end this battle,
the commander stepped out of the shadows and into the light.
This was a face our Hero had seen before, in visions and dreams.
This was not the face of evil. This was the face of a Hero, the face of a Son, the face of his Brother.
This was Protoman. Megaman dropped to his knees and lowered his weapon. Dr. Light stepped quietly out of the crowd.]

Custom

http://www.hearjapan.com/store/album_info/Monnalisa_Cult_Garden

Yeah, I dunno.

Quote from: Matt on September 17, 2009, 07:04:44 AM
Archduke Franz Ferdinand

Typing up a report for World History.

he got shot and then everyone was like AWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT and then WW1 started

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!