Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

SkyMyl

Wh-mrmphf thvbgndsg

Touhou Nekokayou. I BLAME LOTOS AND QSMASH

Silverhawk79

#/milkbread/ - milkbread | milkbread | Milkbread the milkbreads: http://pastebin.com/f7c93db62 | http://stats.rizon.net/chan/music.html

I started a forced meme~

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Lotos

Totla

Kilroy

FOR NSF MASCOT

Mystic

Quote from: KÂÓS「」 on December 03, 2009, 06:26:40 PM
I have a Zune 120. =D thats moar gigs than u got thar aint it?
No.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kilroy

FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

The times since I was born have changed quite a lot, and none at all in a way. We're still at war with another nation, and many of today's headlines look eerily similar to those published nearly 20 years ago. Union Station was in trouble financially back then, and it is still struggling to this day. Back in 1989, we were just seeing the collapse of the USSR and the fall of the Berlin Wall, and things were a little scary for us. Present day, we're seeing a war in Iraq and Afghanistan, and we're still dealing with 9/11, which we're still scared poopless about. Our current attitude is cautious optimism and hope, which Obama preaches everyday. People aren't entirely sure what to think, and the world still seems to be out to get us every day. The Pan Am bombing did exactly what 9/11 did a few years ago: It freaked us out and made us raise security, along with promoting a general air of fear. Fear of further terrorist attacks and fear that our security wasn't enough. To put it simply, the times we currently live in are honestly not that different from the times 20 years ago. Technology has changed, obviously, but we still face many of the same issues. Bad economy, unsureness about the future, terrorist threats, the list goes on. The only thing that has truly changed is our President and a few policies, but otherwise we're still the same.

Kilroy

FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

Crayola crayon color list

Linkman

Quote from: Kilroy on December 03, 2009, 08:42:45 PM
http://suckmybeatles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/reasons_the_beatles_suck.jpg
While My Guitar Twats You In The Throat And Drop Kicks You Into The Middle Of Next Week

Oh god, that was intercourse ing funny.