News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

SkyMyl

Cornwad

Turok

"I will await below," Stilgar said, "while Idaho makes farewell with his friends. Turok was the name of our dead friend. Remember that when it comes time to release his spirit. You are friends of Turok."
-excerpt from Dune

Hells Yeah!

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Mystic

SkyMyl

Mystic

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G3M0a7EJFYw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G3M0a7EJFYw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

[spoiler]March...one of my least favorite months of the year, next to January and October. Growing up, I've thought of March as a normal month. The inbetween point of Winter and Spring, and how after March, Spring begins. Then again, I also thought babies were born anally when I was younger, so make of that what you will.

As I type this, it is March 1st. The time is 6:12. Around this time, my mother usually makes dinner, as she is doing right now. My dad would normally be reading a newspaper, relaxing from work, drinking his favorite brand of juice, watching the news. Or he could be sleeping. But he recently had a stroke, and with that stroke, he's had 5 strokes throughout his entire life. And right now, he's on Facebook. How does one person survive so many strokes through life? On a similar note, how did my mother survive her third degree burns? She looks perfectly fine now, but she's told me stories of her childhood, and being burned is one of them. No negative consequences from those particular burns.

...but that's downstairs. I live upstairs, with my older brother, who is only here at night, or during the weekends. Sometimes. It tends to be pretty boring as my other brother, who lives in the basement, is pretty much a tenant, despite him not actually being one. He's only here half the time, and the other half is when he's over at his girlfriend's house. Must be nice to have a girlfriend...someone to visit, talk to, relax with...

...over to my left is nothing but darkness. It's nighttime and I haven't bothered turning on any of the lights. The only sources of illumination up in this apartment is the glow of my computer monitor, and the light of my TV. Other than my TV, it's quite dull during the day. No one to really talk with, nothing to really do. I should send in my consoles to get repaired and get a job to pay for my "needs", but maybe when I'm older. IF I'm older. For now, I guess I can settle with this.

I glance over at the window. Nothing. Normally, there's a small gust of wind that blows my window shades ever so slightly. It's pretty relaxing when I'm sleeping underneath the warmth of two blankets, and it gets surprisingly warm in the winter. Such a nice breeze...it's so nice...but it's not there, for some reason. I wonder why.

I look back at the computer monitor, and stare at the document I have opened. I'm supposed to be typing out a paper, and yet the document is empty. There's absolutely nothing on the page. I click Firefox and find myself responding to posts on the forums I go to. It really feels hollow doing this...shunning schoolwork to go on the internet.

But do I honestly gain anything from doing schoolwork? It never feels like it. Instead, it feels like I struggle and struggle, and gain nothing in the end. Oppositely, because I don't apply myself, it feels like everyone knows so much more than I do. Ask me about history, and I can't give you an answer. Hand me an algebra problem to solve, and it'll take me a good five minutes to do so, at best. Science? I've got a moderate grasp on it. I've always done such a thing, comparing myself to other people. Whenever I do, it seems like my personal life isn't as good as it could be. Maybe that's why my self esteem is pretty nonexistent.

No...this isn't the time to bring personal problems into this. In fact, I can't remember what I was typing about. It was about March, right? Yes, I believe it was. I take a deep breath and exhale. At this time, it's only five days before I get to see her again......what do I say to her when I see her? What is she going to look like? It's been over a year since I last saw her. I'd actually rather not see her...she's always been so much better than me. Mentally, she's one of the smartest people I know of. Physically, I think I'm a little stronger than she is. When it comes to responsibilities...I'd say we're both pretty even. Some people say that I'm a really talented person, but I just don't apply myself enough. So...if she's talented, and she has applied herself for years...

Maybe it's better I keep slacking. But wait, there was another day, wasn't there? Yes, another specific day that I was growing weary of, also in March. Which day...oh. The 14th. That gives me thirteen days before I burn that bridge. I have no choice...we've had fun, but I'm only inhibiting their progress. Once he gets past that point...he can't do anything. I'll be safe in my room...alone.[/spoiler]

Silverhawk79

Custom

[17:16] Custom: riosan
[17:16] Custom: want to know a punk band better than The Replacements
[17:17] Riosan: the joke is that there is none
[17:17] cookies: MOTHERFUCKING REFUSED. THAT'S WHO.
[17:17] Custom: YES
[17:17] Custom: REFUSED
[17:17] Custom: WAY FUCKING BETTER

Linkman

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Customrobo13 on March 01, 2010, 06:26:08 PM
[17:16] Custom: riosan
[17:16] Custom: want to know a punk band better than The Replacements
[17:17] Riosan: the joke is that there is none
[17:17] cookies: MOTHERFUCKING REFUSED. THAT'S WHO.
[17:17] Custom: YES
[17:17] Custom: REFUSED
[17:17] Custom: WAY FUCKING BETTER
Refused is actually hardcore, but k.

Custom

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 01, 2010, 08:24:52 PM
Refused is actually hardcore, but k.

hardcore punk
that's like saying speed metal isn't metal