Silverhawk79

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

Lotos

A lot of people seem to be leaving :(

SkyMyl

[spoiler=New topic I'll post tomorrow]Because no one is doing anything. Seriously, how can people view any new posts if no one bothers posting anything anymore? Enough of that. I'm here to tell you a story of how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

So, I woke up early from the most erotic dream I've ever had. What was it about? Sexing a random girl, of course. Why? I don't know. I felt guilty after waking up at 11:30 AM and apologized to this mystery dream girl. After that, I ate waffles that weren't fully toasted all the way, but no one wants to hear my entire day, right?

As usual, on every Sunday, I have Piano lessons, at 3:30 PM EST. So, I left at 3:00, got there at 3:20, and pull my DS out and start playing Pokemon SoulSilver, after putting it off for so long (Still at Olivine...). I see two kids who just finished with their lessons. They had to be about 10 or 11 and if that's the case, it means I just suck at Pokemon. I say this because they pulled out their Pokemon games, of course. One had HeartGold, the other had Platinum, and they battled each other. It was a fierce battle with level 70+ Venasaurs, Pikachus, Giratinas, Snorlax's, and Empoleons. It was so intercourse ing awesome watching them-

Oh, right. It's time for me to go into a room and start my lessons. I walk in with my female acquaintance, and suddenly, out of nowhere, my teacher/instructor asks me if SoulSilver is worth the money. I answer, "yes, it's pretty darn fun. Why do you ask?", to which he responds, "Well, I had Pokemon Ruby, which had over 80 hours put into it, and the data got erased, and then part of my childhood died when I played Diamond, and someone took it and lost it. So I swore off Pokemon, but I want to know if the new ones are worth it."

This started a half hour discussion of Pokemon. Good Lord, DCX666 would hate us right then and there. We didn't even bother practicing, we just discussed Pokemon for a half hour. It fluctuated from the original Generation 1/2 games, the different versions, favorite Pokemon, the new titles, and memories. we nerded out for half an hour. Jesus Christ.

So, the moral? You'll find a nerd in everyone, at some point. Have any of you had any discussions about games with random people in a shop, or in a classroom? Like, out of nowhere.[/spoiler]

Silverhawk79

Light

Quote from: Duck Hunt Dog on April 17, 2010, 10:23:25 PM
[Me]
To yoga, to yogurt, to rice and beans and cheese

[Friend]
huh?

[Me]
To leather, to dildos, To curry Vindaloo
To Huevos Rancheros and Maya Angelou

[Friend]
yeah
good night

[Friend] is offline.
I love you.

Is it bad that I laughed? :(
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

[01:15] <SkyMyl> Night mate, live you
[01:16] <SkyMyl> W...
[01:16] <Sherlock> .
[01:16] <SkyMyl> Ignore that.
[01:16] <SkyMyl> That never happened.

Irene Adler

Room 225 -> Table 10 -> mafiaisrigged

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie

SkyMyl

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/0f421d36e3f8e7a585ad1730f3f83a96.jpg
NSFW.

http://nsfcd.com/index.php?topic=3618.0
http://gizmodo.com/5520164/this-is-apples-next-iphone?skyline=true&s=i

Quote from: Sherlock on April 19, 2010, 12:18:30 AM
[01:15] <SkyMyl> Night mate, live you
[01:16] <SkyMyl> W...
[01:16] <Sherlock> .
[01:16] <SkyMyl> Ignore that.
[01:16] <SkyMyl> That never happened.
I hate you.

Potestas

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.