Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Schemer on November 12, 2010, 09:03:06 PM
Mignogna

TAMAKI AND ED!!! =D

*Paste!*
Braised short ribs with roasted vegetables and gravy, and red cabbage and apple braised in red wine. (My favorite so far)
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Rayquarian

Unnamed Book-reading Youkai

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Light on November 14, 2010, 12:42:38 AM
http://nsfcd.com/index.php?action=profile;u=10
ASSASSINATED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I could never post because my target decided he wasn't going to post so I couldn't assassinbate.  And then when I do post, the only person online happens to be the one person trying to kill me.  This was boring for me.

Macawmoses

Silverhawk79

Stranger: hey
You: hi
Stranger: m/f?
You: /
You: the operation didn't quite go as planned
Stranger: ??
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Anarchy_Jas

Listen ninny, you're a ninny and your mom's a ninny for having a ninny and your dad's a ninny for screwin' the ninny that had the ninny, and the ninny is you so back off ninny!
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Allegretto

I know!! We sent them today, so they're probably gonna have their letters ready by Tuesday? O! I can't wait to read them!

Dog Food

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Allegretto

My name Is Bryan Kumori *Insert last name* I was born in Texas. the first 8 years of my life I lived in Pearland Texas and had alot of good friends. I then Moved to Woodland Park Colorado where we bought a nice house on a road called Sunnywood. I went to a school called Columbine (The Columbine shootings school I believe).

I had a great time there and met alot of friends and had cool teachers. I was the class clown from 3rd to 6th grade. In 6th grade I moved up into The middle school. 6th-8th grade. It was fun alot of diffrent changes and opened alot of friendship oppurtunities,

which is where i met my friend for life Thunderhero, we were in the same quior class and met because we started talking about Yu-Gi-Oh. We were best friends up until 8th grade where we sort of drifter apart. My science teacher in 8th grade is my favorite teacher of all time Mr. Parent.

also backtracking in 7th grade is where i met the girl of my dreams Courtney Nicole *insert last name* Im still with her today, we have had alot of bad times but are still perfect for each other. I started 9th grade a little afraid of highschool. I thought I would greatly like a few of my teachers but alot of them wernt as nice as i thought. Its been hard but my girlfriend and all my greatest friends have been there for me. Around november 11th I joined Nsider and this is now my favorite site.

Also like many of you Nsiders know if you have seen me around the smash board and Zelda board. When i was around 5 or 6 i was intruduced to The Legend of Zelda Orcarina of Time. This was the first video game i played and beat. I have grown up with this series and it is my favorite of all time. Link is also my favorite video game character ever.

If you have actuall read all this we should be friends send me a request   I love meeting new people and making new friends.

Macawmoses

http://bit.ly/pen4hire

One of many fantastic reads. I'm doing research on this.