Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 23, 2011, 01:31:35 AM

metal i'm on a boat was better but i still support this

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Custom

FruitFlow

"The Wii is a real console"
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Custom

JrDude

I LIKE GOING ONTO MY FRIENDS FACEBOOK PAGE, TAKING PHOTOS OF HIM, CHANGING HIS FACE SLIGHTLY THEN PUTTING THEM BACK UP ON FACEBOOK. HE DOESN'T LIKE ME DOING THIS.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

A student comes to a young professor's office. She glances down the hall, closes his door, kneels pleadingly.
"I would do anything to pass this exam."
She leans closer to him, flips back her hair, gazes meaningfully into his eyes.
"I mean.." she whispers, "..I would do ANYTHING!!"
He returns her gaze. "Anything??"
"Yes,.. Anything!" She says.
His voice turns to a whisper. "Would you.. study??"
[move][/move]
Dude .

ME86

QuoteWhy does my brother and his friend like to pray so much? They're both boys and every day before my mom comes home from work they go in his bed room and I can hear them praying they're like, "OH GOD OH GOD YESS YES!!!!" Then like an hour later they go to the skate park but the worst part is that they don't take mee!

Mystic

FruitFlow

"We live in an age when pizza gets to your home before the police"

Light

I had 200 MB of free space left on my laptop out of 285 GB. Little button pops up telling me I need to clear space. I did so; I now have 18 GB of free space. #Likeaboss
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

FruitFlow

"There's no half-singing in the shower. You're either a rock star or an opera diva."