News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official NSFCD TCG /Hiatus/

Started by Dog Food, September 12, 2009, 09:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: Milo_Cyrus on September 29, 2009, 03:45:45 PM
I have two decent cards. Falco and Wartortle. Wario and Waluigi's defense aren't enough.
He has Yoshi, Metaknight, Samus, Link, and Goron Link.

If he uses bottle, it's a gamekiller in any situation for me. I can't defend against a bottle for three turns. It's impossible.
GIMME BOTTLE PLOX?!
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on September 29, 2009, 03:53:10 PM
GIMME BOTTLE PLOX?!
BUY CARDS.

I've got to get a move on getting everything uploaded so I can re-open the shop. Maybe I'll do that now...
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

I, as well, am making an item to counter Bottle, or any item for that matter.

Also, when I'm done with it, I'll get all the items to you DF

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

Quote from: Milo_Cyrus on September 29, 2009, 03:45:45 PM
If he uses bottle, it's a gamekiller in any situation for me. I can't defend against a bottle for three turns. It's impossible.
You always tell me not to complain when here you are, complaining, when you have a freakin' Pokeball + other stuff. In case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty sure I'm the only person with Bottle. Look at everyone else who has less cards than us; they're not complaining.

Quote from: Magnum on September 29, 2009, 04:07:01 PM
I, as well, am making an item to counter Bottle, or any item for that matter.

Also, when I'm done with it, I'll get all the items to you DF

...Are you even a card maker?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dog Food

Quote from: Big Brother on September 29, 2009, 04:11:41 PM
You always tell me not to complain when here you are, complaining, when you have a freakin' Pokeball + other stuff. In case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty sure I'm the only person with Bottle. Look at everyone else who has less cards than us; they're not complaining.

Yeah, he was the first. He asked about it during the Demo, but he's been busy with other stuff so he hasn't gotten any cards in yet.

JrDude

I feel like explaining this since J keeps getting confused.
When playing a match with limits, like 5 chars, 3 items, when using fusion cards, the fusion item always counts as an item, while the fusion character never counts as a character unless otherwise specified. Why?
In a turn, you can do this -> "Summon, item, attack" in that order. In order for a character to "count," it must be summoned. Fusion items are used in the item spot, thus being counted as an item. The summon turn is past, so you can't summon, instead, the fusion character then takes the place of the other character card, no summon, no count.
If I'm off, fix or something. If it's hard to understand, then too bad, figure it out yourself.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

Quote from: Big Brother on September 29, 2009, 04:11:41 PM
Yeah, and I've got my own booster set done now. Just got to start uploading them.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on September 29, 2009, 05:28:32 PM
I feel like explaining this since J keeps getting confused.
When playing a match with limits, like 5 chars, 3 items, when using fusion cards, the fusion item always counts as an item, while the fusion character never counts as a character unless otherwise specified. Why?
In a turn, you can do this -> "Summon, item, attack" in that order. In order for a character to "count," it must be summoned. Fusion items are used in the item spot, thus being counted as an item. The summon turn is past, so you can't summon, instead, the fusion character then takes the place of the other character card, no summon, no count.
If I'm off, fix or something. If it's hard to understand, then too bad, figure it out yourself.
Listen to this to become smarter.

The Riddler

Quote from: Dog Food on September 29, 2009, 07:05:01 PM
Listen to this to become smarter.
You told us fusions count to the character count.
:3

We just mutually agree when we play that it doesn't.

Dog Food

Quote from: Milo_Cyrus on September 29, 2009, 07:16:52 PM
You told us fusions count to the character count.
:3

We just mutually agree when we play that it doesn't.
I said that because you guys were asking for an answer and I hadn't really thought about it, so I just said yes to both. But I like what JrDude said, so that's the official way now.

jnfs2014

I keep on thinking of Yugioh. :P

Ok, that explains it.

The Riddler

Anyone wanna make an offer on all of the following:

Two Veggies
One Star Rod
One Screw Attack
One Megaton Hammer
One Thunderstone
One Waddle Dee

jnfs2014

Matt

SO UM YA I NEED A POKEBALL. 100coins + Supershroom is current offer. If you can come up with a reasonably better deal, then I'll accept.