News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

So, I was restocking my fuel supply when suddenly...

Started by SkyMyl, June 21, 2010, 11:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

THREE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS COMBINED INTO ONE MOTHERFUCKING BEVERAGE. Pepsi itself, Cherry Pepsi, and Vanilla Pepsi (I swear it existed at some point). It tastes absolute. Absolute victory, that is. I bought one, and it was so absolute that I went back for two more. There's no way something this good can't be sold for a limited amount of time. I'll have a new addiction if this isn't sold for a limited amount of time.
Yes, that's a Sakuya Izayoi Nendoroid. +30 weeaboo points.
For relevance, when was the last time you found something in a store you didn't expect to see, and wound up buying it? And before anyone goes in that direction, it doesn't have to relate to anything you consume on a daily basis.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Light

Pepsi Cherry Vanilla? Why have I never heard of this? It reminds me of Diet Vanilla Dr. Pepper Cherry... or whatever it was called, it was awesome. :(
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Silverhawk79

PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT A LIMITED TIME ONLY BULLSHIT THING

I disliked Pepsi Vanilla. Though it did taste a little bit better than Vanilla Coke which I also disliked.
...̅̅̅

SkyMyl

Java

Ehh... The only soda I truly like is orange soda.

Cornwad

That sounds pretty disgusting. I'll drink Pepsi, but vanilla cola in general isn't anything to write home about and cherry coke is terrible. I'm happy for you though.

According to Wikipedia it's only around for the summer. Awwwww

2-D

I was actually surprised to find a bottle of Bawls at this electronics store, and it was on sale...I bought seven XD

SkyMyl

Anarchy_Jas

Ewww... Cherry pop...

A long time ago, I got these from an ice cream truck that used to come around my neighborhood... but then for whatever reason, the guy stopped sellin' ice cream, and now all we have are the over-priced nasty Good Humor trucks or whatever, but ANYWAYS.

I found them in a Jewel for a dollar a bag like a year later and instantly got addicted to them all over again. Best. Candy Ever.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kayo

Quote from: Sh0rTi on June 21, 2010, 08:27:53 PM
Ewww... Cherry pop...

A long time ago, I got these from an ice cream truck that used to come around my neighborhood... but then for whatever reason, the guy stopped sellin' ice cream, and now all we have are the over-priced nasty Good Humor trucks or whatever, but ANYWAYS.

I found them in a Jewel for a dollar a bag like a year later and instantly got addicted to them all over again. Best. Candy Ever.
Lemon heads. They. Are. Amazing.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

The Riddler

I tried Pepsi Throwback when it came out. I thought it was disgusting.

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Detective Conan on June 22, 2010, 08:48:17 PM
I tried Pepsi Throwback when it came out. I thought it was disgusting.

I didn't like the mountain dew version either.  It tasted like crap.

I like cherry vanilla Dr.Pepper.  I might grab a bottle of the Pepsi, though.

Oh, poop, something like this actually did happen to me earlier this summer.  It was with the new Whiteout Mountain Dew.  It combines mountain dew with the white part of a bomb pop.  Delicious.