News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Who hates gym?

Started by Pokesamrus, December 07, 2007, 08:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokesamrus

I think it's the most fun subject there is. It's not that hard and most days all we do is run and play football :D. Are school is pathetic though, they have it as an OPTION. This should be mandatory >.>

BTW it's just a break from an overload of work though I may take study hall. Advanced classes give to much work.

TheAnonymusElmo

So many pointless threads.......................
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

bluaki

It's my most hated class of school. I hate how it's mandatory.

Lotos

It's mandatory here.  Four years of it :'(

Tupin

Meh. At least I have time to just daydream.... ::)

I'm going to take it during the summer once I get into high school. :D

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zovistograt

it's ok, if we're doing indoor stuff.  I like matball/big bat bopper ball (which are two variations of a sport made in our school district and mostly exclusively played by us), ping pong, etc...I hate the football and softball units though.  Too dirty and I don't like outside :-X

There are three kinds of "Physical Education" in our school, actually.  I'm in competitive, which is "normal" gym, and then there's lifestyle or something like that and PECS.  Lifestyle(?) is a soft-core kind of thing, doing yoga and weird stuff like walking around aimlessly.  But there's one thing that some ppl do it for: the DDR unit.  THEY PLAY FREAKING DDR AND COMPETITVE DOESN'T :(.  I heard it's not worth the DDR though D:  PECS is for those superbuff athletes that can't get enough of physical activity...in other words, not me...:D
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 07, 2007, 08:35:13 PM
it's ok, if we're doing indoor stuff.  I like matball/big bat bopper ball (which are two variations of a sport made in our school district and mostly exclusively played by us), ping pong, etc...I hate the football and softball units though.  Too dirty and I don't like outside :-X
Not really. All school play mat ball

Zovistograt

Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 07, 2007, 08:36:58 PM

well then our gym teachers are liars
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 07, 2007, 08:37:20 PM

I can't wait until High School when I can take Gym class during the summer. ;D

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Gwen Khan

I never had a problem with gym, never had to take it in high school, if you took a after school sport you did not have to take gym, I took cross country

Zovistograt

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 07, 2007, 08:38:21 PM

I can't wait until High School when I can take Gym class during the summer. ;D
heh, you only have to take Gym during the summer in our high school if you fail it during the year (which is very hard).  I heard summer school gym is like boot camp.

sonicdude164

Pokesamrus

Not really. All schools play mat ball

Yes they are. How do you play it?

Zovistograt

Quote from: Pokesamrus on December 07, 2007, 08:40:18 PM
Not really. All schools play mat ball

Yes they are. How do you play it?

four mats at all corners of the gym.  You have to run around the bases two times and then go to the pitcher's "mound" to score a point.  The ball can be thrown at any time, the runners can run at any time, you can only get out by either having your kick caught or being hit by the ball while not on base, and there is no limit to the amount of people on a base.

not famy

I miss having it. It was my only class that I was guaranteed to get an A in. You only need two years of it here, and I needed to take other class to make up for some credits. :0(