News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Who's up for some trivia?

Started by metroidhunter777, December 21, 2007, 02:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metroidhunter777

That's right, the resurface of the oh-so-random MH Trivia! What is it with all the two letter abbreviations before the word "Trivia," I mean, PY Trivia, TQ Trivia, now we add MH to the pile of NSF.net's pre-"trivia" abbreviations.

Join me in #nsider at 5:00 CST for some good ol' fashioned trivia fun. There will be no prizes, as I'm sure you don't want anything that I make. See, here, I made this today: You don't want something like that, do you? That's what I thought.

Anyways, questions will be completely random, whatever comes to my head first, though it'll be mostly vidja game related. Time is 5:00 CST - ~6:00-6:15 CST. Hope to see you there.

So... post here if you're coming, if you're not coming, etc. etc.

Zovistograt

hmm...I was thinking of doing Zovistriviat again today as well.

Maybe I'll do that at 8 EST.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

metroidhunter777

Light

Hmm... I might be there. No promises; I don't know what my plans for the rest of the day are.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

metroidhunter777

Macawmoses

metroidhunter777

Winner of trivia is Razer, after a faceoff with Mackormoses.

Final scores:

Razer: 7 Mackormoses: 7 Zovistograt: 6 PsychoYoshi: 5 Totla: 2 LightningSword: 1 Silverhawk: 1

Macawmoses

Good game Razer!

Hard fought it was ;)

Also, Trivia Assassination is up, minus the rules. Rules will be posted later!

@MH: Ty for some fun ;)