News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

So, Where would you be without Nsider?

Started by えっちーせんぱい, December 22, 2007, 11:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

Me? I'd probably be much less of a nerd, I wouldn't know much about computers as I do now, I wouldn't be a weeaboo, I wouldn't know what the hell DDR meant/was and I probably wouldn't have been such a screwed up indiviual.

But oh well, your turn.

Mystic

Syncopathic

i wouldnt know about 4chan,memes, anime, tim tang test, countless all nighter in olde power on during summer...

Ashei

Kaz

I'd probably be a lot nicer online because I wouldn't be around so many people that frustrate me. I'd still be a 4channer, probably even more of one. Thus, I'd probably be an even bigger weeaboo.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on December 22, 2007, 11:52:51 PM
I'd probably be a lot nicer online because I wouldn't be around so many people that frustrate me. I'd still be a 4channer, probably even more of one. Thus, I'd probably be an even bigger weeaboo.
I don't believe you're a weeaboo for some reason.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Blaziken on December 22, 2007, 11:53:51 PM
check his profile

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 22, 2007, 11:56:26 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on December 22, 2007, 11:53:51 PM
check his profile
@_@

That... still.. means nothing....
* Blaziken twitches

phatyo

Skinny,More friends, got more money then I make now :/ Life would be better without this place but I just can't seem to quite >: o

Judas

I actually probably wouldn't ever have acquired my web development and graphic creation skills, both of which stemmed from NSider years ago.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Custom

uh... I wouldn't know much about computers.
I would have prolly beaten every video game on gamecube/wii
I'd be really bored.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

NOA_ANDY

Still searching for a different online community and devolop from there. :P

Matt

Well i wouldn't have gotten into Graphics/Gfx such as Sig's and etc. Also wouldn't be 19% geek, i'd probably be like hmm 5% or less :O.

If their was no Nsider though, i'd be more focused towards school :O

TheKoopaBros.

I'd know next to nothing about Gimp and digital graphics, I'd feel more alone on the internet than normal (seeing as I made a lot of friends on NSider), I wouldn't be able to touch type, and I'd probably have less self confidence.